Legacy B4 Stolen Last Night

Ciaran

hi lads my blue / purple legacy B4 was stolen last night between 12.15 and 8 am this morning from outside my house in Newcastle co. Dublin.

Car was alarmed and imobalised not a peep heard.

pics in thread below

http://www.isdc.ie/discussion/index.php?topic=14309.0

Its a distincitve colour and has B4 in the reg if people can keep their eyes out it would be great.

Ah fook sake you don't even have it a month.

Scumbags every last one of them :angry1:

Will keep an eye out down Wicklow way

Sorry to hear this man, scum :angry1:

I'll keep an eye out. Hope you find it on once piece. :pray:

Stephen.

sorry to hear this! ...im in the car trade and sold a lad a B4 3 weeks ago and it too was stolen the other night from Monasterevin Co.Kildare....but was recovered soon afterwards on the N7 as the gards chased it and the lecagys engine gave up.

THE AMOUNT OF PERFORMANCE CARS BEING STOLEN LATELY IS UNREAL :angry1: :angry1:

cheers lads,

im gutted alright, my golf clubs were in the boot too which sucks. :icon_sad:

Its unreal the ammount of cars being taken at the mo, saying that I had an EP3 civic type r there for a long time and it was never toucched. its a horrible feeling going out in the moring and its gone.

It was a sigma alarm on it.

sorry to hear this hope it's found soon .f--king scumbags .just as a matter of interest did you get both keys and alarm fobs with the car .

Jaysus man, so sorry for you
I can't imagen that!
Get onto all the forums, DTD, midnight, torque, driver and octane, post a pic of your car, like you say, she's a rare colour and are they standard wheels?? She may be parked up in a multi story some where!
Very best of luck man!
Get your self a Clifford or Pager alarm with motion sensors next time, If properly setup they aren't a nuisence!
Let us know how you get on!
Dan

[quote author=scoobysub link=topic=14894.msg184130#msg184130 date=1241697348]
sorry to hear this hope it's found soon .f--king scumbags .just as a matter of interest did you get both keys and alarm fobs with the car .
[/quote]

The owner only had one set unfortunatly.

Ill let you know how I get on id say iots parked up somewhere alright.

sorry to hear that some right scumbags out there. let as many people as possible know its been stolen you might just be lucky and someone will spot it

good luck man :thumbsup:

do you know if the previous owner is trust worthy,

could of kept the spare set,

i know of a dodgy car garage that does it..

be careful tho.

Back