KING COBRA DOUBLE DIN DVD PLAYER + A WHOLE LOT MORE, GROUP BUY

ya but it still works out roughly the same price in the end, maybe €20 in the diff... the benefit is that if his company is registered at least you have somewhere to go if the thing is fooked cause you can get the registered address and throw it in his face..

Im just going to order mine from Chinavision direct i think......
I recon its going to cost the same (near enough) either way!
Should be orderin at the end of the week

I'm doing the same Neil, should be ordering the 1st of Feb. Getting it delivered to the job, we have an account with DHL and the boss said he can just claim the taxes and duty back hehe :icon_grin:

just ordered mine there now along with twin dvd tv head rest players cant put in a roof mounted tv because of the double sliding sunroof . ye'll know when i get it just keep an eye on the ice section i'll be looking for help to wire it all up :thumbs up:

Keep us updated with how long it takes for you to get them and what the king cobra is like. Curious :tongue:

Steve.

Curious now aswell

cant wait to get it stuck into the car....
think im goina get something for the wifes car (once i get rid of the BMW she has now) for junior to watch on longer journeys....

update. got a call from fedex today telling me that i had a parcel coming in from china and that there was customs duty vat and tax due on it and i wouldn't be dispatched till it was paid i asked how much she said 158 euros 42 cent :shock2: :cuckoo: being shocked at the price i asked for a break down on how they worked out the charges to that amount .the goods i bought came to 538 euros and 10 cent .anyway long story short she rang back an hour later saying she looked over my file and some one made a mistake the amount was 119 euros 32cent which is a small bit better.its the last time i'll use fedex they were cheapest for shipping .king cobra and headrests dvds due tuesday so will keep you updated.

king cobra arrived along with the headrest dvds :multijump: so its going to be a busy weekend will post up photos soon :thumbs up:

Just ordered the road king double din myself....
Decided since i dont use the car all that often there was no need for me to pay the extra for the King Corba.....

Hopefully have the unit soon enough!!! If i get a chance ill make sure its installed b4 the AGM then anyone who wants to compare the 2 units can (im sure one of the lads with the king cobra wouldnt mind ya takin a look at theirs)

[quote author=scoobysub link=topic=19963.msg254089#msg254089 date=1264881058]
update. got a call from fedex today telling me that i had a parcel coming in from china and that there was customs duty vat and tax due on it and i wouldn't be dispatched till it was paid i asked how much she said 158 euros 42 cent :shock2: :cuckoo: being shocked at the price i asked for a break down on how they worked out the charges to that amount .the goods i bought came to 538 euros and 10 cent .anyway long story short she rang back an hour later saying she looked over my file and some one made a mistake the amount was 119 euros 32cent which is a small bit better.its the last time i'll use fedex they were cheapest for shipping .king cobra and headrests dvds due tuesday so will keep you updated.
[/quote]

In fairness, not FedEx's fault. You probably would have paid the same amount if DHL, Parcelforce, UPS, etc etc delivered it.

Just got a call from DHL...... My Unit will be delivered today. Customs Fee of 20 Euro to be paid to the Delivery driver......... :multijump:

Not as bad as I thought after all....... :smokin:

Busy most Thursday Nights man.... thats y im never down to the meets..... :new_puppy_dog_eyes:
Ill be at the AGM and will have it fitted and all then

@ hammie , did u get it fitted ok , are u impressed , little feedback for us ??

Its fitted! Im happy as a pig with it to be honest.... Not really had much chance to play with it properly, But anyone who wants to have a look and play with it is welcome to on Sunday at the AGM....

I got mine in February this year!!!!!
So no need for another 1..... My name doesnt need to be on the list now!!!!

Think Scooby1wrx has his now too......
This is an old thread

Back