Just bought a Leggy B4 + Pics!

Thanks lads for the tips,hope to get some good nite pics when i get the chance,got some good locations scouted

Haha my luck is out-radiator leak! :comp26: :new_2gunsfiring_v1: :icon_twisted:,it wont cost me a penny because i've signed warranty from the dealer but still pissed off somethin terrible here

welcome to the club mate good choice there with the legacy i've had mine 3 years and loved every minute of it best of luck with her and happy motorin :thumbsup: :subaru: :subaru:

Re: Just bought a Leggy B4

[quote author=Gary O link=topic=9287.msg110489#msg110489 date=1220443824]
Hello all,thansk for the welcome everybody.

I live in Dulbin,blanchardstown area.I'm hoping to collect the leggy on thursday or friday at the earliest,can anyone recommend a decent alarm fitter,dont want the thing going walkabout,at home i can park a care behind it,work would be the probem;)
[/quote]

think i saw u today heading toward blanch shopping centre. that was me waving at you in the new shape black Legacy. Think we need to set up a subaru D15 club, seeing lots of them out this way these days

Very clean leg there mate, welcome along and am sure you will have alot of very happy motoring.
Make sure you used e5 plus a good octane booster like lucas or nf as legacys are not fans of the shitty petrol we have here.
Getting her mapped would ensure hassle free motoring and a much bigger smile.

Back