Just bought a Leggy B4 + Pics!

Re: Just bought a Leggy B4

Thanks again for the welcome,looking like monday before i get my "B4"! :multijump:,a wheel bearing is being changed,spare wasnt available.One more weekend of opel corsa one litre power! :new_puppy_dog_eyes:

your stepping up alot in power.....be careful the first while out
you need to at least use maxol e5 in the legacy or she willnot be happy
i use an octane boost in mine - if you plan to mod it seems important to map
otherwise you should be ok with maxol e5 (99ron) and booster if you want to be sure to be sure
curouse what you paid and where you got it (would you mind sending me a pm on this) o r posting if you want to broadcast...
any questions pm also i have had ab4 for about 3months -- they ar f**king class.....
laterino

Nothing but E5 will be going into it,and I dont intend to have it in a ditch,nice & steady is the name of the game

welcome along....congrats on the b4 there a damn good car. have mine since feb and i look for excuses to go out driving in it. there are plenty of traders on here for service bits and stuff like that and plenty of advice.....which is free :thumbsup:.....ye just have to ask. hope to see ye at the monthly meets, there good craic and its good to see new faces at them :subaru:

hello all got some pics of my car today
dsc3963an8.jpg

dsc3964vw6.jpg

dsc3966lf2.jpg

dsc3968ru7.jpg

dsc3969jd4.jpg

dsc3971nd7.jpg

dsc3972gq9.jpg

I've bought another insert to put in just over the stereo,ebay job,also gona stick an ipod stereo into when i get a chance,puttin a factory standard alarm on it tomorrow-better than nothing,i'm fairly smasjed at the moment so i've had to compromise-but it seems i'm damned if do -damned if i dont

Thats a very clean Legacy.

Get a big chain to go with the alarm.

Ah a liverpool supporter and a red head to boot :angry1:

Get off this site you scouser. :lol:

Only messing. :hammerhead:

Very nice B4 you got yourself there. Best of luck with it and once again welcome to the club. :thumbsup: :subaru:

haha guilty of bein a red!

I've a big steering lock on it too,so hopefully that shud be ok,plus i've "guard" cat at home...one mean pussy! :icon_grin:

Where's the drool icon??? Lovely motor mate, best of luck with it!! :thumbsup:

Set of clear side repeaters will finish her off :icon_grin:

Back