Japefest Mondello

They had a contract too promote Japfeast, Mondello ran it. The contract was not re-newed, get over it. This is going around a few forums, and mentioning should people boycott Japfeast, no bloody way.

The present owner and management team at Mondello, could do better, but have done a great job with the place. I remember the place before Martin Birrane and John Morris, and it was a lot different.

John

Feck ya
Now I'm back to being gutted about missing it!
I ring up to see how much it would cost to re arrange our travel plans to get home on time! And it would cost €960! near worth it, But not quite! :cry:
Dan

We'll take loads and loads and loads of pics for you Dan.

You'll be missed on the track.

the whole success of the show last year was based on the track action IMO...how much of that was down to extreme? very little I'd imagine

Sure leave you car with me Dan and I will bring it round the track for you, just so it dosnt feel left out ;)

We are driving down to Cork on the weekend before,Then ferry across to france and drive down to south france for 2 weeks!
Dan

I'll be there in anyway and won't give Xtreme Promotions a second thought.

[quote author=ericsti link=topic=8631.msg103660#msg103660 date=1218032926]
I'll be there in anyway and won't give Xtreme Promotions a second thought.
[/quote]

Heartless Ba**ard :icon_lol:
Dan

I'm going to make sure I have the day off before hand to just to make sure the car is at it's best for the biggest day on the modello callender.

planning on going here :icon_headbang: ,it makes no difference to me who runs the show and xtreme promotions should know that business is business imo

Back