its not over jus yet !!

have to say i think its completely down to benitez aswell, he would be better off following up those rumours about juventus and leaving the premiership. liverpool have quality players in reina, torres, gerrard mascherano etc that are comitted to the club a new manager is the only solution i can see (and a few quid for new players, different argument). the fact that people are talking about them throwing the game or not giving 100pc is bollox, the players will do their best to beat chelsea..i can see a die hard pool fans maybe caring about the record, that as you say dagnut it will be broken eventually, but not the players. hopefully they do the business against chelsea, iv a few quid on them anyway.then united can win it and sort out their midfield problems for a better year next year. COME ON UNITED

Didnt see it will wait for motd.

Cant see gerrard doing it on purpose :naughty:

Sunderland loosin 1-0. Will go to the last game.

:smokin:

[quote author=Sweetcakes link=topic=22928.msg278705#msg278705 date=1272836188]
I hope i at least get the assist points in the fantasy league for gerrards pass to drogba :icon_rolleyes:
[/quote]

:lol: :lol:

:smokin:

Well done to Chelsea. Deserve to be champions.

Too many mistakes by United this season. You cant lose to Burnley, Aston Villa, Everton and Fulham and expect to win the title. Not to mention the losses to Liverpool and Chelsea.

best league in the world bollox from the english again

its getting worse if you ask me

chelsea win the league with 86 points after winning four games over 7-0, liverpool finished on 86 points last season and are now sh*t!

not one english team in the champions league last four

first time ever two teams in the english top flight play against each other and not one english player in the starting 22

portsmouth run out of money and there still paying players over 50 thousand sterling a WEEK

the sooner the better the arse drops out of it after england come home from the world cup and FAIL again

I hear ya jonnie all hype. as for chelsea you have to give credit no team wins aleague by luck best team always wins thats it.

very true

good teams win cups, great teams win leagues.

[quote author=AndyC link=topic=22928.msg280960#msg280960 date=1273657765]
Come on the Fulham boys! Would love to see them win it. :dance:
[/quote]

They deserve it for the season they've had!! Fair play to Chelsea also and hopefully Portsmouth at the weekend. :thumbsup:

Back