its not over jus yet !!

United vs Spurs next Saturday is going to be a big one now!! If they win that then hopefully Liverpool can do Utd a favour in a couple of weeks time and get some sort of result at home to Chelsea! :pray:

ha it will be gas liverpool fans will be furious when they beat chelsea ...I'm laughing already

hopefully Liverpool can do Utd a favour

Not in a month of Sundays.
Wont play Torres as nothing to play for now.Cant see Gerard or Carra playin there hearts out to give title to united :lol:

:smokin:

no way liverpool will beat chelsea to hand title to utd!!!!
it will never happen!!!
great for spurs and deserve 4th place....
:tongue: :tongue:

[quote author=markobucko link=topic=22928.msg274586#msg274586 date=1271532619]
it will never happen!!!
great for spurs and deserve 4th place....
:tongue: :tongue:
[/quote]

Ha you boys have short memories..what about 95 when you beat blackburn? last day of the season no? unfortunately andy cole couldn't hit a barn dorr we we're away to west ham

:lolpoint: :lolpoint:
your right dave but KING KENNY was not to be denied!!!!
plus we werent level on titles back then!!!!
i'd rather see arsenal win the title but chelski will have to do...

:iamwithstupid:

:lol: Who scored for the hammers that day.Was some day of we won no we didnt oh we have etc etc

It will be like 66 all over again if united get it this year.Last chance that they will have.Cant see fergie hanging around too much longer and like ourselves no money for new players which will be needed next season

[quote author=CARLO link=topic=22928.msg274643#msg274643 date=1271538683]
:iamwithstupid:

:lol: Who scored for the hammers that day.Was some day of we won no we didnt oh we have etc etc

It will be like 66 all over again if united get it this year.Last chance that they will have.Cant see fergie hanging around too much longer and like ourselves no money for new players which will be needed next season

[/quote]

Never write utd off...Aul Potato head was moaning again about not having enough money for players...he's spent more than fergie since hes bee there

Cant see the Liverpool giving a crap about the game against chelski to be honest.

[quote author=AndyC link=topic=22928.msg274853#msg274853 date=1271624371]
Cant see the Liverpool giving a crap about the game against chelski to be honest.
[/quote]

doesn't matter chelsea are bottlers

[quote author=AndyC link=topic=22928.msg274860#msg274860 date=1271625587]
Still, I'd rather United be 1 point ahead right now than chelski.
[/quote]

obviously...but it was terrible last week draw with blacburn..then 92 minutes of torture yesterday then 90 minutes of blisss watching spurs...let me bask in until next saturday at least

would love to see it go all the way , last day of the season . jus to keep an edge on it .

liverpool should be more intrested in doin the best they can , rather than finishing 7th jus to deny utd . even if it means utd takin the title of most league trophies .

[quote author=Dagnut link=topic=22928.msg274619#msg274619 date=1271536425]
it will never happen!!!
[/quote]

Ha you boys have short memories..what about 95 when you beat blackburn? last day of the season no? unfortunately andy cole couldn't hit a barn dorr we we're away to west ham
[/quote]

I was on the Kop for that game in 95. It was a really strange day at Anfield, trouble on the Kop in the first half due to people chanting for West Ham and a few idiots celebrating when Blackburn scored.
As soon as Barnes equalised it felt like the whole ground wanted Liverpool to win even though it would help United??????

We had fu*k all to play for back then and we were shite.........how things have (not) changed over the last 15 years!!

[quote author=nodge link=topic=22928.msg274993#msg274993 date=1271675257]
[quote author=Dagnut link=topic=22928.msg274619#msg274619 date=1271536425]
it will never happen!!!
[/quote]

[/quote]

I was on the Kop for that game in 95. It was a really strange day at Anfield, trouble on the Kop in the first half due to people chanting for West Ham and a few idiots celebrating when Blackburn scored.
As soon as Barnes equalised it felt like the whole ground wanted Liverpool to win even though it would help United??????

We had tugboat all to play for back then and we were shite.........how things have (not) changed over the last 15 years!!
[/quote]

Its potato heads fault I firmly believe it...he won the Champions league with a team he inherited....he fcuked it up last year put undue pressure on the players..instead of shutting up and getting on with it...his stupid "facts" speech should of been the end of him there and then... problem is now is after this season its going to be even harder to attract players of Torres quality again...it's hard enough to get players to move to the north west..even UTD miss out.. Van Persie, Essein, Gareth Bale just to name a few who preferred a London move...I think Liverpool need to get a big name manager to attract players now....honestly would you wanna play for potato head? IMO he ruined Babel...Babel was wanted by every European team after his performance in the u21's..he choose liverpool and he's never been given the chance to get it right.
UTD have some investment to do as well...IF UTD fans are really honest we should of been out of this league a long time ago..we've had loads of own goals...Chelsea have slipped at just the right time all season...if we lift the trophy this year its covering over a lot of cracks

Back