ISDC Trackday Aug 2007 - CANCELLED

Whats craicing guys,

I'm booked up, and good to go for the morning session :twofinger: :subaru: :headbanger: :nana:

The Subie is going to take a hammering, looking forward to seeing a few other there... I hope :pray:

I just spoke with Jenny in Mondello and she said its pretty empty at the moment, few, skylines, evo's and slyvia's going down and the usual masses of integra, civics and pugs... so all of you worried about some twat smacking into you can feel a little at ease :thumbsup:

Anywho... Thursday evening is the last day to book it, give Jenny a call and she'll be happy to chat and let you know what the craic is..

:subaru: :subaru: :subaru: :subaru: :subaru: :subaru: :subaru:

Great
I'll have my van there all day if you lads need to keep stuff in (it's not recomended to bring your spare petrol out with you in the boot) :lol:
I't's a big white van with sign writing " A Cut Above Construction Ltd" on it
I'll be there all day!
Dan

So, who's going???

Right lads, I'm booked up and ready to go

I know Dan ( ForresterSti ) and Alan ( tractorman ) are booked in but I'm wondering what other Subaru's are making an appearence on the circuit?

I'll be dropping over to Dan when I'm there, start the long line of subaru's going ( I hope :pray: )

So........ who else has paid their money and is definitely going???

Re: So, who's going???

I suppose I should have mentioned Mondello on Monday Aug 6th in the last post :doh:

Back