ISDC Charity Drive - 2nd & 3rd September

Hey George,
Give stuart a ring about the rooms
and I'll bring loads of sposorship cards to punchestown.

Stuart: 087 6964309 after 10pm
Niall.

[quote author=sc00by555 link=topic=49.msg558#msg558 date=1154988018]
All full members were sent the sponsorship forms last week.

hint hint... :whistle:
[/quote]

Full member or not I think everyone should be given the chance to raise funds for this cause.I am sure there is plenty of members who have not signed up yet who would like to help out.

Alan

full member or not i think the main reason for this is to help raise money for a sick little boy. i am already paying traders fees. what do i get for becoming a full member (i was told that there are only small sizes left for the shirts so if i became a full member what would be the benifit??)

George

[quote author=Scruff link=topic=49.msg564#msg564 date=1155027057]
Full member or not I think everyone should be given the chance to raise funds for this cause.I am sure there is plenty of members who have not signed up yet who would like to help out.

Alan
[/quote]

Of course Alan, totally agree with you 100% :thumbsup:

[quote author=GT performance link=topic=49.msg565#msg565 date=1155029562]
so if i became a full member what would be the benefit??

George
[/quote]

I don't want to lead this thread off-topic and I fully agree that everyone should contribute whatever they can to a good cause............anyway here's the answer to your question George:

As you might know from what you’ve seen on here, some of the benefits of membership include:
- Members’ car sticker and key ring
- Regular news-sheets containing all ISDC news
- Access to the members’ section of the forum
- Access to the restricted members’ area on the website, (currently under construction and nearing completion), containing articles, newsletters, downloads and upload facilities.
- Opportunity to attend club-organised events
- Availing of discounts from our advertisers and preferred suppliers
- Chance to take part in group-buys of discounted parts/products

All for the measly sum of €50 a year (less than the price of a tank of petrol)

John

Lads i think ye have missed Paulo's point.
If yer not a paid up member i Don't have yer names or address
so can't post.
That said anybody who want's a sponsorship card
text to 087 6822965 name and address
Sorry e-mail is down again :wall: :wall:

Niall.

George you will be helping support the club plus the list Paulo gave you there. Id imagine down the road alot more events and meets will be available to paid members only also.

Damo

i just wanted to know what the advantage of being a full member was. ill pay up and give details to niall at punchestown. thanks for the info :thumbsup:

hi guys, was hoping i could hook up with you all when you are in the north, was going to see you all at donellys but ive just been informed im heading to sligo for a wedding :(

i hope you all have a fun and safe weekend and everything goes well :)

darren

Letter explanning about Eoghan Gilmores' sickness
Sorry it's a jpeg

Please download and print if needed

EoghanGilmore.jpg

Niall.

well booked the hotel yesterday said they had plenty of rooms left, €120 notes was the Subrau rate I was quoted, that includes dinner bed and breakfast...when do we had over the sponsership cards on the saturday morning :ponder:

€120 is the single room rate, just in case anyone was wondering....

Back