intresting ebay finds

+1 for Paisley Freight for wheels

However, I tried to get something over on a pallet and it was proving difficult so I went with another company called Direct Courier Solutions. They do bigger stuff like bumpers and awkward bits.

+1 for Paisley Freight for wheels

However, I tried to get something over on a pallet and it was proving difficult so I went with another company called Direct Courier Solutions. They do bigger stuff like bumpers and awkward bits.
Adding to my list for shipping parts. Thanks [emoji1303]

Subaru Impreza Wrx SL Wagon 2004
#hmblwgn
www.instagram.com/hhphoto7

Looking to get 2 seats from the uk
Anyone any experience getting a pallet or 1/2 pallet from the uk.
Have tried paisley freight but its not economical.

Thanks in advance.

Looking to get 2 seats from the uk
Anyone any experience getting a pallet or 1/2 pallet from the uk.
Have tried paisley freight but its not economical.

Thanks in advance.

Direct Courier Solutions. I got a pallet over from them. Was cheaper than Paisley Freight.

I'd never worry about the big guy , it's the small wirey guy you need to watch out for

Big time after ya let him back up [emoji16][emoji16]
Revs good solid wheel having had them might get them redone gold never know Turini looking forward to get them on the car as they always look well no matter what i have seen them on rep speaks for itself

Ps if anyone has proper paint code for gun metal grey for Turinis could you send it on got one off Clio cup site but doesn?t refer to a color code

Ps if anyone has proper paint code for gun metal grey for Turinis could you send it on got one off Clio cup site but doesn?t refer to a color code
[FONT=&quot]
ixel 205-110 is what I find after a long search on that Clio forum. [/FONT]

Back