intresting ebay finds

Good man Gary. That was a great price with enough room for refurb. What are the tires like?

Tyres would get ya by odd tyres so there going probably go for rainsport 3s again. would like to go gold but the cleaning on them might be a bit much. The black revs I have will be up for sale soon so no wheel whoring for me should have never put that turni on the car only to be told he didn?t want to swap. a nice few bits ordered for car recently so we?ll see how it all goes [emoji51][emoji51]

I would say now is your oportunity to go with some cumstom color, something that wasn't available from the factory. sky is the limit :54:

are you sure seanie?
I've heard of technomsgnesio but never about tecmag. when I tried to ask google and is coming out the same jap company (tas corporation) that makes also Borbet wheels and some alternators :ponder2:
they look like another copy of the speedlines

are you sure seanie?
I've heard of technomsgnesio but never about tecmag. when I tried to ask google and is coming out the same jap company (tas corporation) that makes also Borbet wheels and some alternators :ponder2:
they look like another copy of the speedlines

NO I just assumed it was the name shortened

Ive beed using paisley freight for many years and they have been spot on. they have set prices for most car parts :54:

Back