INSURANCE

[quote author=ericsti link=topic=9452.msg112599#msg112599 date=1221146686]
Insurance companys don't recagniose the difference with the wrx and the wrx STi I've always been price the same on both that's.
[/quote]

BET THEY DO WHEN IT COMES TO PAYIN OUT ON A CLAIM THOUGH ERIC!!!!
:angry1: :angry1:

have to say ...the AA is always worth a phonecall before you decide on what company to go with...
i know i get discount with them for staff but i pay 480euro fully comp on a 05 sti for a 30 year old with 11 years full license and no claims ever!!!

:multijump: :multijump:

Does everyone here declare theirs mods.. like exhaust etc..?? Assume even a dumpvalve would void your insurance if you havent told them...

[quote author=markobucko link=topic=9452.msg112732#msg112732 date=1221167672]
mods......what mods????
:1poke: :1poke:
[/quote]

haha... :lol: :lol: Thats what i thought...

im with arb through goggins ins on dorset st
1200e 06 sti impreza
28 yr old
7 yrs ncb
cheapest i could get it was 1800 last yr :thumbsup: :subaru:

€875 with axa last year for a 97 uk spec turbo car valued at 8k........got this quote today €700 from the AA for a 03 STi TypeUK car valued at 24k............. shower of fooks the lot of them.......i been with four differant companies in the last 6 years. axa have a habit of sending out a renewal quote way more then what you paid the year before then when you ring up it suddenly drops and you get the usual ahh that's just a computer error yet if you paid it do you think you would get your money back, not a chance.

have to agrre alan.. they are all fookers.. have been insured with quinn for the last few years and every year they send me a renewal, i go and get an online quote at least €300 cheaper than what they send me out with the exact same details.. I ring them and they match it straight away... PR1CKS!!!!!

Hello Lads,

I paid over €3k this year :doh:

My First year off the company policy where I have worked for over 10years :thumbsup:

I hope its halved next year :pray:

Cheers,

Michael

[quote author=Sweetcakes link=topic=9452.msg112731#msg112731 date=1221167524]
Does everyone here declare theirs mods.. like exhaust etc..?? Assume even a dumpvalve would void your insurance if you havent told them...
[/quote]

I called them before I started modding mine. They told me they don't care since I am in the "High Performance Car" class.
They only want to know, that the car passes the NCT.

Akki

[quote author=Sweetcakes link=topic=9452.msg112934#msg112934 date=1221238613]
have to agrre alan.. they are all fookers.. have been insured with quinn for the last few years and every year they send me a renewal, i go and get an online quote at least €300 cheaper than what they send me out with the exact same details.. I ring them and they match it straight away... PR1CKS!!!!!
[/quote]

same with me.... they sent me a renewal quote of 1500 so done the internet 1 and came up 1250.... then i added the girlfriend as a named driver and it came down again to 1050..... i think they just pick a number that comes into their heads and go with it.....

Back