Insurance Renewal

[quote author=BlackLegacy link=topic=4157.msg43602#msg43602 date=1193757175]
I'm with Quinn aswell, 2 years NCB as of the start of october and they sent me out a quote for €2200 on the B4. So I went online to quinn and got a quote with the same details and adding 2 penalty points and it only came out to €1600. I rang them and said ye no problem and matched it straight away. The same thing happened to me and my mate the year before and we saved €400 each even on smaller cars as well, morale of the story being always do the quinn quote online.

I've always found them good to deal with and never had a problem with them, although in saying that i've never had to try and get money out of them. Brittons quoted me €4500 with €4000 excess, :shock: :shock:

So, in summary, Quinn Direct if you are not planning on making a claim :thumbsup:
[/quote] i paid 740 on my b4 im 27 5 y ncb full comp it came down 50 yo yo from my last car witch was a sir civic its all a money racket

Glad your sorted John .......was it anything to with
your height (or lack of) ??? :dunno: :dunno:

Niall. :nana: :nana:

Mines up on the 27th.

Tried few different companies yesterday and no one could come near first call direct 847.63.

Givin that im over the hill nearly and have 5years + ncb cant complain

:smokin:

It really is worth getting a fresh online quote off Quinn Direct before you renew with them. They quoted me 641euro to renew (almost a 50% increase on last year!), but I've just got it down to 343.50 by going online - a saving of nearly 50%!!!  :) :) :)

That's more like it! :thumbsup:

Back