In the market for a Legacy B4 RSK or Forester STI, what should I be looking out for?

Can always be tempted to part with my sg9 but not for micra money πŸ˜• 🀣🀣
Had a look through your old posts, 26 grand for the sg9 is a good bit out of my budget :D. Thanks though
===
I'm mentioning only now that my budget is around the 10k mark (preferably car and insurance for 10k), so who knows, maybe someone knows someone selling something in or under my range.

I'm enquiring into an 03 legacy estate at the moment. I'm trying to pry the number plate number (this sounds wrong) out of the fella who's selling it for an insurance quote. If he doesn't budge, I just might change my driving style for the b4.
Just a question about the b4's as well, I know that the older ones came with a twin turbo, has their been anyone who's done a twin scroll swap on one, or is it even possible?

Oh tis possible. Everything possible but would need an lot of money and work. Twin scroll turbo, intercooler, manifold, ecu etc etc
Single turbo conversion is generally what twin owners do if doing anything. VF35 or the likes.

Oh tis possible. Everything possible but would need an lot of money and work. Twin scroll turbo, intercooler, manifold, ecu etc etc
Single turbo conversion is generally what twin owners do if doing anything. VF35 or the likes.
Okay, that makes sense. I knew the costs would probably be a lot mahoosive considering the work involved. Thoughts for the far future though. Thanks.

Back