In a subaru again!

Good to meet ya today

The cars really superb delighted for ya cracking limited edition Blob credit to previous owner Keith too

Nice quick run enjoyed that [emoji106]

c81f39b115daac5a8108148218dc5f3d.jpg
a2f5f80bf64bf644c64351eec22db60f.jpg
de7fd84670977c8f896698123f4dc972.jpg
13b7f8fb0e05d0e5dd6328d8ed68ab8a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Attachments

• Scooby Gixer006 (Small).JPG
    Scooby Gixer006 (Small).JPG
    58.2 KB · Views: 102
You can carry that huge white board up the mountains next time, my backs killin me!????

Attachments

• Scooby Gixer006 (Small).JPG
    Scooby Gixer006 (Small).JPG
    58.2 KB · Views: 177
  • Scooby Gixer007 (Small).JPG
    Scooby Gixer007 (Small).JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 175
Small bit misty up there alright

Few cyclest got a scare I'd say least I've fogs ☺

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Was just gonna say where did ya get that backdrop lol
Class pictures both cars look savage

Lovely cars lads.

@ciaran- What size are the revolutions on your car? Considering getting a set for my own wrx!

Looking gud, I'd agree with colm on the stickers there meant to be there, look better freshened up aswell.

As I said on backroads.. Looks savage.. Well wear man. U going to put a tax disc on it.? Im the big four 0 in January so if ur sick of her by then..????

Haha, if I put a tax disc on it, no guarantee its going to be in date????
40!, sure your way too old for a scooby, an old merc and a smoking jacket for ye????

Come to think of it a nice big auto merc would be nice☺.. Even at my age I still have trouble getting a quote what with my bad back, hip replacement, bum ticker and all that.. Oh wait thats life insurance..????

Come to think of it a nice big auto merc would be nice☺.. Even at my age I still have trouble getting a quote what with my bad back, hip replacement, bum ticker and all that.. Oh wait thats life insurance..????

Haha Robbie, sounds like you mighten even fit in a Subaru or merc with all those ailments, done-deal search for a fiat doblo ????

Forgot my last wr1 had a lip spoiler. Defo fitting my new one by the weekend, and ordering a wr1 badge for the front

Back