In a subaru again!

Thanks for the nice comments guys. Hopefully meet up with you lot at C&C (new location IS confirmed) or a Isdc meet.

Thanks for the nice comments guys. Hopefully meet up with you lot at C&C (new location IS confirmed) or a Isdc meet.
You should come to Rolling road day only a few spots left going to be a savage day out...

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

How much is it costing? And how many people are going up?
The last Isdc rolling road I went to up north, it was snowing????

There's a good crew going Alan over 10 names down iirc and that rolling road must have been 2007 or so ?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Congrats on the new motor Alan,you just couldnt stay away from the scoobs,good luck with her lad....
Yeah you should come upto the Rolling road...:thumbsup:

Congrats on the new car
17 cars signed up for dyno day and a couple of extra members coming along for a look, be a great event to get back into swing of things

Best of luck with her Alan... she's a lovely example that was well minded... timing was perfect as you said!

It was gleaming at c&c yesterday
Our 3 year old went over to it and said we miss you car lol

Ah for god sake Keith.
He's got good taste. He probually has blood trickling out his ears from the sound in the spec C.

It's great I can't hear them
Reece had the Solberg intercom on him said it's too loud and bumpy lol oh and the Windows are to black he can't see out .......think I'll go for a lighter tint

Was never a fan of that sticker
Probably why I never bothered changing it
Always thought they could done a better design

Back