If u didnt have a Scooby

Savage machine lad! always a big fan of um, rally pedigree is a huge stipulation when choosing a new car :headbanger:

@ legy c your a man after my own heart :thumbsup:

@duffman congrats thats one of my favourites :thumbsup:

if its a money no object post i will have a 4 door maserati and an f40 please :whistle:

[quote author=six spoke clive link=topic=4975.msg54815#msg54815 date=1200474444]
if its a money no object post i will have a 4 door maserati and an f40 please :whistle:
[/quote]

The boss rolled in today in a 08 quatrroporte....savage looking car..gonna get a spin later

00 nissan silvia s15 spec r 2 litre turbo, will have to buy one now because of insurance in a impreza :)
cheap insurance 864 euro :thumbsup:

had 2 of these and loved them
sd06_050_28Medium29.jpg

i'd go for a 180sx was close to gettin one but with that subaru blood in me it was never goin to happen. :subaru:

only a few days to go duffman till we go over and get ya your lancia. :drunk:

I was gonna go for a 200sx after i sold my first scooby...but i just could'nt get rid of the fecking scooby bug(even went to the doctor and all!!!)
Seriously considering buying one of those E46 beemers while i build up a few more years on my licence,so i can get an sti :dance:

If money was no object tho.,id def go for an RS4

or one of these

untitled.jpg

2006-Hamann-Range-Rover-Sport-Front.jpg

My brother has one of those 4.0 Supercharged Range Rover Sports. Lovely bus but even with 400 bhp they're not exactly fast but they are great to travel in.

Since I dont have a Scoob any more I think Its ok to change my choice from an RS4 to an S204 gray with those gorgeous BBS lightweight alloys :thumbsup:

Frawls

[quote author=FRAWLS link=topic=4975.msg54939#msg54939 date=1200497868]
If Subaru dont make an STI saloon version of the new car then I would love an RS4. Its like an STI with a premium interior and sounds fantastic on the standard exhaust too.

http://www.caradisiac.com/media/images/le_mag/mag262/audi-rs4-1b.jpg

Frawls
[/quote]

top of my "unrealistic" list the perfect car imo..subtle enough but has enough to let people in the know what it is..4 seats..supercar performance and handling..what more could you want..bullet proof build quailty...easy to service..all the benfits of a supercar and none of the draw backs

Back