If u didnt have a Scooby

WetPatch

Petrolheads
Well guys its a new year so its time to recycle the old subjects :D

If u did have a Scooby then what would u realistically have or try and have ?

Id have to go for this little number

216018-4.jpg

second generation Rx7 (FC3S)

DSC03737.JPG

all.jpg

image01.jpg

IMGP07131.jpg

20070315150733ef02d.jpg

or a Nissan Stagea with a R34 GTR front end on her

600DSC50015.jpg

stagea-autech2.jpg

fc3s.jpg

WET!

I'd have to go slightly along the lines of Dagnut but would go for a BMW e30 M3 Evo.

Will have one some day...!!!

E30_1.jpg

m3blist.jpg

if and  its a big IF there was no light, i would have no hesitation s about goin to the darkside!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock:

its as close as u would get to a scooby imo
ps     or a skyline :D

ive just both a lancia delta integrale evo so that would be my other car

[quote author=DUFFMAN link=topic=4975.msg54623#msg54623 date=1200418313]
ive just both a lancia delta integrale evo so that would be my other car
[/quote]

SAAWEEEEET!...they are very delicate but and lhd but i always loved um..same reason i woouldnt buy an E30 m3 aswell i dont think i could live with a lhd...dont think I could ever give it full whelly on a back round

Can you get some pics up? did you bring it from the uk?

@ Dagnut: Have you driven LHD's before? There is no major difference, bar the gear stick being on your RHS. You get used to your position on the road really easily.

People who are McDonald whores will find them bad as they are on the wrong side for the drive through counter. The only other place where they are inconvenient are multi stories and toll booths.

I'd have no bother driving a LHD as an everyday car.

People that change e30 M3's and the likes to RHD should be shot also. They are best as original LHD's. RHD's are actually worth less.

havent driven one no..i wouldtn have major issues with it if it was a second car....but i use the m50 about 6-7 times a week and it would drive me mad having to get out...and over taking would be a hassle too

Back