$hit $hit $hit

Paul v4

Petrolheads
All right lads just got pulled on the M50 :doh: :doh: :doh: :angry: :angry: got done for

1 driven with no "L" plates

2 talkin on the phone

3 not wearing a seat belt

4 nobody in the car with a full licence

5 driveing on a dualcarriageway with only a provisional

so what am i lookin at. :shoot: :shoot: :shoot:

didnt get any points ther and then he said they will be in the post :angry:

i wasnt in the scoob i was in the scoob i was in my bzr

im insuranced as second driver in the scoob

I think the Garda had all his christmas's come at once with Paul V4. Learner on a prov license on a Motorway witouth a licensed driver is bad enough but being pulled for using his phone and not wearing a seatbelt especially when you see the carnage on the roads lately. Thats not to say that Paul V4 is a dangerous driver now but I think that Garda will try and make an example of Paul V4. Happened to my younger brother a while ago, he's just waiting on summons now

Dose..!!!!

Can't argue about any of it either. You were blatantly at fault for all of it.

Hopefully you'll get away with only getting punished for part of it.

you must be on your second provisional now Paul?

he cant do ya for no l plates if you are ....or having full licensed driver with you...problem with contesting these things is if hes a pr!ck he could ask for maximum fine for the phone which is 2 points and 1200 yo yo's..no seatbelt is 2 points ya wont get away with that..as far as driving on the dual carraige way with no full licence there isnt one sign on the whole m50 now that shows no learners..used to be not anymore..

you could get away with it ..fingers crossed

With all the carnage on the roads, and your looking for sympathy!

Maybe the summons in the post will wake you up......

:shoot: :shoot: :shoot:

Dont think he's looking for sympathy. He's done wrong and knows it. He just wants to know what will happen now I think

[quote author=Dali link=topic=3922.msg40605#msg40605 date=1191953318]
With all the carnage on the roads, and your looking for sympathy!

Maybe the summons in the post will wake you up......

:shoot: :shoot: :shoot:
[/quote]

dont see him looking for sympathy? you got any points?

I can accept driving with no L plates, talking on the phone, on dual carriageway / motor way, no one with full licence in the car. As we all did that

But driving with speed with no seat belt. Fook me what an idiot. :dunno:

I have 6 points going down 4 next month, and deserved them all!!

He never said he was driving at speed??? No excuse for not having a seat belt on........as for using the phone can anyone say they have never done it??? as for the licence half the country has a provisional.......

First of all were was i lookin for sympathy??? :?

thanks for the info Dagnut :thumbsup:

Anyways i always wear my seat belt thats why im so sick

the one time i forget i get pulled and who said it was at speed

it was at 4.45 today i was in 1st gear when i got pulled :ponder:

Paul sorry to hear that all this happened at once, as said, should have been more careful and payin more attention. i got points for speedin in my old yoke but they're gone now and i learned my lesson and kept meself out of danger.

Really depends on the guard ye get, he could be a prikc about it or else he might be ok. As said you should check (With a licenced driver) to see if there are signs for the motorway when you came onto it. not quite sure bout the n4 but with all the roadworks goin on i dont know if they've put up signs to say the rules bout the road ie no L plates etc, so you might get off there.

Invest in hands free kit, even if it is the headphones one, very handy and save ye getin 2 points.

Hope they dont go too hard on ye lad. keep informed,
Paddy

When i got caught doing power slides and handbrake turns on the beach lol by a unmarked squad car they threatand me with everything they could do to me. But i never heard from them again. That was nearly a year ago. Sometimes they like to scare the sh*t out of people hoping it will scare them straight.

U might get lucky.

Back