Hey All Subaru Gurus!! I am a new B4 owner!

400 is magic. I ran out of petrol god bless the car recently. After half a tank or 200k I fill up. Knock sensor giving trouble now. All trouble [emoji1787][emoji1787] what a laugh seen a red scooby near carragaline the other morning got a flash. Scooby club is alive and well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lots of decent work being done. Thanks to all who have helped me get to here.
54dbb109d75469e2e241d671656389af.jpg

Lots of decent work being done. Thanks to all who have helped me get to here.
54dbb109d75469e2e241d671656389af.jpg

Looks the business well done sitting real nice getting rare now [emoji122][emoji122]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Looks very nice.
there were times you were sick of looking at B4 on the road but now a day they are rarity

Looks class man. RFRB grill too, hard found now I'd imagine, they're becoming a very rare sight indeed. Would have kept my Blitzen if she was manual lol
Sitting nice now too, wheels look mint on it. They genuine WORKS?

Run free run beautiful. No they are not works I bought them off a member off isdc apparently he has an Impreza. Nice guy they are in awesome shape the wheels but they are not works. Nice replica tho [emoji16] thanks for comments she is looking well but not running well ha [emoji1] tough work
6b77931b6f892dfe1d60f4cbd8f02410.jpg

Intercooler out knock sensor not the right connect rip
ac2278e10a79647bb79982b9444be699.jpg

940de1a86973edb183e093cbb4c55c66.jpg

The one on the right is the correct one. Going to solder the old head to the new knock sensor. It?s only one wire so will strip it. Thanks though.

The one on the right is the correct one. Going to solder the old head to the new knock sensor. It?s only one wire so will strip it. Thanks though.

No problem [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Knock sensor changed out but cel code still giving me 22 knock sensor. Tried to reset ecu but still blinking 22. Any suggestions? [emoji2955]

Is it a brand new sensor you?ve fitted ?
Also you may need to delete all the codes

Yeah I tried deleting them by doing the reset with green plugs and black plugs connected but when it was resetting it continued to blink 22 knock sensor. Yes it?s a new sensor. The top of it wasn?t the same so I soldered the old top to the new sensor.

Yeah I tried deleting them by doing the reset with green plugs and black plugs connected but when it was resetting it continued to blink 22 knock sensor. Yes it?s a new sensor. The top of it wasn?t the same so I soldered the old top to the new sensor.

Possibly the wrong sensor then if the connection was wrong

Going to buy another sensor see if it clears cel. The actual head of the sensor was the same but the connection was different.

Hey peeps and gurus :) I?m looking for a few possible aftermarket bits for my b4 also some standard bits and pieces. Anyone have one for scrap or breaking? They are a dying breed :(

Back