Hey All Subaru Gurus!! I am a new B4 owner!

Hey peeps and gurus :) I?m looking for a few possible aftermarket bits for my b4 also some standard bits and pieces. Anyone have one for scrap or breaking? They are a dying breed :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have some bits left from a 2002 b4 legacy wagon. What are you looking for?

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

I?m based in cork would like to come look at any possible cars? :)

I?m based in cork would like to come look at any possible cars? :)

I dont have full car,its stripped and good few bits gone. I'm in navan co meath but can post bits if needed

MAF sensor, window wiper linkage. Have you got any of the nuts that the nuts screw onto Fromm the wheel. I rounded one recently.

MAF sensor, window wiper linkage. Have you got any of the nuts that the nuts screw onto Fromm the wheel. I rounded one recently.

Maf sensor sold,have front wiper linkage ?10 plus postage, and is it a wheel stud your after or what do you mean?

Hey Peeps, failed NCT on o2, wondering if anyone has a catalyc converter for a subaru b4 2000, or possible one i could borrow for NCT bolt on off etc. Any help please

sure, ill post it later. lambda was change and it passed on that setting, which it had failed on before so, me and my mate are between bad cat and injectors.

No wonder I’m a Sunday driver only took me 3 weeks to post it. I’ve been broke haven’t had the money to buy a cat, so left it be 😃

Hey!

My name is Peter! Just bought a B4 2000 legacy! Always wanted a Subaru ever since getting a spin from my friends dad in a turbo 2.0 impreza. We were always excited to hear it arriving a little bit out. Sooooooooo,

I need some help getting her running right!

My friend / personal mechanic :smileys-phone-50406 has been helping me get the car going. (also wants it out of his garage) I bought it off his dad haha! Yes the cool subaru dad!

The car is bucking under heavy acceleration! We have run the standard diagnostic test under the dash and it came back with #12 which is a starter problem but the starter is fine. Starts every time no engine light. So he wrote out a list of things we have tried to get the engine going. We fitted a new lambda sensor to it tonight but the bucking has remained all though it seems to be trying harder to get the power down. He thinks it could be a vacum leak now. Below i will paste his info if anyone has an interest in reading it :D

Car hesitating under acceleration after sitting up for a few years and only started every few weeks but not driven much. No issues when parked up that were known. Spark plugs changed and car smoothed out for the most part but hesitation still there. Found a split/leak on joining exhaust pipe running around the front of the engine and welded this up. Boost pressure noticeably higher and distinct hiss from blow off valve - more pronounced than ever before. Car now feels faster - hitting higher boost as leak is no more but once full power comes on it bucks violently as if its cutting fuel or spark. Thought it might be a fuel delivery issue so checked filter and it was filthy. Genuine subaru replacement fitted - issue still there. It's like once the car starts looks for a large amount of full ie under full load and trying to gain speed or coming up to full boost - it can't get enough of something. Either fuel or spark is short it seems. Iridium plugs fitted - BKR6EIX-11. Gaps not checked and going to be done. Also forgot to mention the MAF was cleaned thoroughly with correct sensor cleaner but didn't look dirty to begin with, no oil or dirt on it from what I could see. Codes checked and nothing relevant there - just starter signal malfunction showing but no issue with starter

So that is the joy. It has failed NCT on lambda sensor and suspension also. We fitted ebay suspension but failed on the same side! extremely frustrating that was. Mate thinks it could have needed a bit of driving for it to bed in. I am bringing it to a mechanic this weekend who has a lift to check the exhaust throughout!

Which brings me to a question finally after all that reading!!! Ye must be bored at this stage! I am living in Cork is there any mechanics who specialize in Subaru or have good experience on them?

If you made it this far thank you! I am glad to have become a member and look forward to part taking on the forums!!!

All the best!
Peter!

:54:
Yeah dave in RSR highly recommended. Done all the work on my b4😂😂😂

Hey lads I’m looking for break parts it’s a receiver for the calipers :))) can’t find it in Ireland or England just shouting in here in case anyone has one or knows anyone breaking please and thanks. Part has to come from Subaru Japan 8 week turn around

Back