Hawk sti wanted

I've done the big barges when I lived abroad...

Roads where I live really not suited to them, and nothing comes close to an STI for where I live now.

Another thing... don't think that a big German barge, albeit with plenty power, would get under your skin as much as a Scooby does.

The one Beemer that did get under my skin was a 1999 Z3 M Coupe (M3 engine Z3 with fixed metal roof) a friend owned... savage car with a heart and wouldn't mind one of them in the stable.

I hear you about 17k being ok in today's Irish market - especial if you hold up against the market over the past few years... however, if you cannot replace it at or near that money then what's the point of selling unless you no longer want to own one (ever)?
My mate just picked one of them up Charles serious weapon

4f75639636c7b22a1ee91c8ea0694b94.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Theres one of them Z3 m's around the corner from me just left sitting on the side of the ride. Hasn't moved in months. I don't know how you could leave a car like that just lying about as if you don't care about it. Pisses me off everything I walk by it.

That's the very one Ciaran!

Absolutely fab to drive... no traction control (later ones did get that)... instant power, RWD... intoxicating sound track... it is that I am unwilling to put down near 2k per year for road tax else I would have one (maybe even over having a Scooby). Right hooligan to drive and so controllable to "steer" with the loud pedal... the seats, the gauges, the sound the feedback... it's a real drivers' car.

That's the very one Ciaran!

Absolutely fab to drive... no traction control (later ones did get that)... instant power, RWD... intoxicating sound track... it is that I am unwilling to put down near 2k per year for road tax else I would have one (maybe even over having a Scooby). Right hooligan to drive and so controllable to "steer" with the loud pedal... the seats, the gauges, the sound the feedback... it's a real drivers' car.
Mentol

I'd die [emoji12]

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Back