Hawh Eye Lowering Springs

RX Wagon

Sunday Drivers
I have a set of PI lowerings springs from a hawh eye wagon.

60mm drop

Used condition but where perfect when fitted to the car

€80

60mm drop from standard ones?

Do you have picture how low your car was? I would like to see if I could even get into my garage with that low car.

Yes I have a picture, whats your email and ill send it to you.

I'm guessing it was a 60 mm drop from standard, it was generally fine for everyday driving but you would need to be careful of ramps and curbs when parking!

pm with email sent

edit: Also, what rimms size you have? I am afraid -60mm would not have enough clearance with 225/40/18

I was always under the impression that the wagon had different set up to the saloon . Deffo different top hats on the struts so dunno if the wagon springs are the same as saloon .If the top hats are different surely the spring will be specific to the saloon or wagon . That link also contradicts itself . I'd check for sure before buying anyway .

Never had any problems on my sport anyway . Don't think it was 60 mm lower than standard but never gave any rubbing issues

I got your pm so ill send you the pics, the car has 18 inch 225 alloys in the picture with the lowering springs fitted. i didnt have any rubbing issues

ill send you a pic with the standard springs and the 15inch wheels on it too so u can compare

I havent get any pics as of yet. so I am not sure if you sent it or I gave you wrong email maybe?:D

Cool, seen your pictures there.

this is how my roo looks like with 18'' with standard set of springs. While yours is lowered, I dont think its 60mm, it looks to me more like 30-40mm. I am however very interested in your springs then, and I hope they will fit since Tommy said they might not, but I assume thats no longer of your problem:)

Anyways. lets discuss details in PMs

Thank you again man!

Here is a picture with your springs. I tried to take picture from as much same angle as possible, so its clear what just have happened there:

VxXBVf7.jpg

confidence went straight up, I am not sure if its placebo, but it feels like when I am accelerating, its slightly more agile due the fact that there is no bodyroll at all. Also no bodyroll in turns, which feels great as I can take sum turns even faster than before:) Still need to get used to a new brakes and get the alignment done, so I dont want to overstretch it yet too much, will see after a week or two... so far I like it.. but my missus havent been in since I installed them, so the verdict is still to come

Looks well

How did you get rear wagon springs to fit the 4dr there's another member here that got a set of springs from a 4dr and said the rears wouldn't fit his wagon??

Could it be from 4dr to wagon dosent work but from wagon to 4dr does??

Back