GREAT NEWS, SCUMBAGS CAUGHT IN STOLEN EVO

Scumbags will probably be out doing same tonight.

Bring back internment.

Come to think of it a few of adolf's plans should be put into place.

:smokin:

[quote author=AndyC link=topic=11736.msg141248#msg141248 date=1231263762]
Justice! :thumbsup:
[/quote]

Will only be justice if they're punished in any way for doing it! As Carlo said they're probably out doing the same thing again right now......

nice one on this if only more of them would get caught [quote author=CARLO

Bring back internment.

Come to think of it a few of adolf's plans should be put into place. :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Hi lads, i havent got much more info, the garda that knows the ins and outs is hard to pin down, we are not sure the circumstances of how they got caught, but we have heard a couple of rumours and it seems like they were after running out of petrol or engine went, as they were ment to have been stopped on side of road, we also heard that cops were back in daylight searching a field or 2, we dont know if for drugs or escaped scumbags, and we dont know if true at all.. when my mates honda was robbed before we had our suspicions of where the gang that took it were from, im sure that a lot of you have a good idea of whats going on and who and where this gang is more or less based, we have all heard the storys and rumours and they are all true, if your car has been stolen i would reckon its 99% all the same organised gang, and the 1% is the ordinary joyrider. IF THIS GANG DOES ROB YOUR CAR IT IS STOLEN TO ORDER!!! either for a transplant or parts to repair and thats why there seldom caught as they have a customer that knows story before they even rob it, so its out of your house and into someone elses shed, maybe 10 mile away maybe 300 mile away, the scum that order these cars and create the demand are worse or as bad as the scum that rob the car, anyway these scum that took evo were up in court other day and again we not sure of details but the were 17 and 20yrs old ans i wasnt going to say but fook it i will, comes as no suprise and as we expected from NAAS area, i could go with a hunch here and probably some of you have an idea already, but i beleive that rumor has it that when your in mondello you are not actually a million miles away from a place where they are supposed to be based.. i know that there may even be some scum that come in and out of forum to see can they pick up clues or hints from posts to see where they can find i nice car, well if there is and they read this i hope they realise that there time is getting tighter and tighter and peoples tolerence less and less, hopefully more of these will be caught and get justice served whether it be a legal one or not, who would miss them only there mothers

heard on the news today there was 4 lads in there 20's arrested on the nass road in dublin all suspected car robbers... fair play to the guards anyway

I'm glad to hear they got caught, now they should have their fingers chopped off and that would make it harder to steal anything.

waste of time arresting them if they walk on bail !!!!
courts need to hand out some tough sentences and change the joy from being a drug filled,bribed employee holiday home for fookin scumbags!!!!
hammer these fookers down!!!
scarface style!!!
:icon_grin: :icon_grin:

Have heard of 1 dickhead thats ment to be involved in this.

This c*nt wouldnt have the brain sells to oranise this so must be working with others outside the naas area.

Best thing to do i not to post pics with car parked outside your gaf.

If someone from the comittee could pm me a list of Kildare members over the last 2-3 years.Woukd be interesting to see whats on it.Know most of the lads in the club around here.But by chance if you are a member Wilie or have access to the site you know where i live call up and we can gave a chat.

As said earlier there is a very good chance that area near mondello is being used but can find out where exactally it is.If anone wants to pm me with details i can see what i can do.

:smokin:

4 youths from tallaght arrested in a stolen amg.Also charged with house breaking in the wicklow area.

I think i will be able to find out the location, or rough area. think i know a guy that stumbled onto it by accident, i think some of the conts sell bits on buy and sell now and again, ive heard of a guy meeting one of these guys luking for a bumper, your man met him asked him what he wanted, and said i will be back in minute with it, jumped into car, up the road, back in ten mins with bumper for him, your man asked could he see the car to see if he wanted anything else and your man got all edgy and said the car is crushed thats all we have left of it, everything else sold. Carlo, give me a pm with your number, i cant pm mine, i will contact you if i can find out more.

Lock em' up and throw away the key! these scum don't realise the money/sweat that goes into ur pride and joy

Right here the latest from the local paper, there excuse for robbing car was that THERE OWN CAR HAD GOT DAMAGED ON THERE JOURNEY DUE TO THE ICY CONDITIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :new_2gunsfiring_v1:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :new_2gunsfiring_v1:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DID YOU EVER HEAR SUCH sh*t AS THAT., it only had a dinge on passenger side and the cop said he examined there car and it was road worthy, not that it is an excuse anyway... they have to pay 1k for damages and this has to be paid before judge will procced ne further :ponder2: :ponder2: i cant understand why they would pay then :ponder2: But heres the name of the scum bags...
CRAIG KINSELLA, 31 SUNDALE PARK, TALLAGH. 20 YEARS OLD... 20yrs too much if you ask me and a
TEENAGER from NEILSTOWN PARK, CLONDALKIN

JUSTICE :lol: :lol: :lol: In this country?? Its only a word round these parts!!!

I know of a guy that was up in court for the 9th time for driving stolen cars/driving while banned/driving without insurance/theft of a motor vehicle :new_2gunsfiring_v1: :new_2gunsfiring_v1:

He got a fine, think it was a grand or 2. :eek7:

The waste of space has been caught doin this sort of thing 9 times and thats all he gets!!!!

Where's the justice???? :icon_rolleyes:

sorry to hear this but i think it will take more than a grand to put an engine right judge needs head testing.
:angry1: :angry1: :angry1:
hope all works out.

Back