GREAT NEWS, SCUMBAGS CAUGHT IN STOLEN EVO

KENC

ISDC Club Member
Hi lads, i am delighted to be able to post this up :clap: :clap:, a few of you may remember that i posted during summer that a friend of mine had his 98 type r integra stolen from his village garage, and it never showed up, well ive just got off phone 5 mins ago to him, he had an evo 4 robbed last night at around 4am,
but the great news is that the scumbags got caught, :clap: :clap: the car was parked outside garage was empty of petrol and had noisey bigends, he wasnt aware of neting going on untill the cops rang at 8am this morning asking was he missing an evo, he went to garage and it was gone, went into cop shop and there she was, not a mark apart from ignition bursted, the cop that was on didnt know any of details as he wasnt on duty and wouldnt say much, but did say there was 2 scumbags in custody, and a renault scenic in pound aswel that they were travelling in, the side of renault was drove in like cops had rammed it he suspects and we think that the cops gave chase after evo as it had no reg, and when the scumbags drove it hard the bigends failed.. :doh: :wall:
i think he can get car back tomorrow and talk to cop involved then so i will know more then. They are supposed to be from Dublin or that area, finger prints are being taken.. it might be an idea for anyone who has had there car stolen and either recoverd or not, to put pressure on there cop shop and say bout these c"nts being caught, and for these guys to be checked out or finger prints compared, as these are probably 98% chance the guys who took yours, they defo are the ones that took his integra and i bet the ones that are in the gang or 2 that are doing it all. Hope that makes someone as happy as it has me. :icon_grin:

I hope it might be good news for everyone, and maybe it might help someone get there car back or identify who took it

Back