Good spot for a stag

was down in waterford for a stag over the easter weekend just gone and it was serious craic. no issues gettin in to pubs in group and there were bout 30 of us. only down side was lack of activites near the city, but plenty of bars :icon_jook: :icon_jook: :icon_jook:

Had mine in Kilkenny as well good spot but as Keith Dublin said there they are cracking down abit on groups getting in places and any messing and your out.. Went to Amsterdam for one.. highly recommended :icon_grin:

[quote author=Altezza-Dan link=topic=22956.msg274863#msg274863 date=1271625811]
Trying to get some ideas for my stag lads. Since i am already getting married abroad
[/quote]

Where are ye going? and who is handles it? cos myself and herself are tryin to arrange to get married away somewhere nice too... when are you doing it?

galway is the spot... BRIAN galway has a LAP DANCING club... :multijump:

it called LA PARADISE CLUB.. its near cookscorner in galway i belive.. :wazzup:

[quote author=Aaron link=topic=22956.msg275124#msg275124 date=1271707151]
[quote author=Altezza-Dan link=topic=22956.msg274863#msg274863 date=1271625811]
Trying to get some ideas for my stag lads. Since i am already getting married abroad
[/quote]

Where are ye going? and who is handles it? cos myself and herself are tryin to arrange to get married away somewhere nice too... when are you doing it?
[/quote]

Where am i getting married? Getting married in Estonia, organising it ourselves at the moment, still dont have a venue, with only 4 months to go! Heading over next week to finalise the plans

ive been to 6 stags in the past year, 5 of um were in ireland in kilkenny,killarney,dublin and they wer all crap...
1 was in amsterdam and it was unreal :icon_razz:

Back