Good spot for a stag

Altezza-Dan

Octane Boostaholics
Trying to get some ideas for my stag lads. Since i am already getting married abroad, i think it would be better to have the stag in Ireland. Anyone have any good recommendations for good place to hit up in Ireland for a stag weekend? Most places outside europe are well over 200 euro for the flight alone so i think it would be a bit much to ask the lads to travel abroad for that too! ISDC members welcome!

kilkenny is good, galway is a good spot. Goin to carrick for 1 the start of july. Supposed 2 be good spot.

Was at a stags in kilkenny a few months back it was crap they are cracking down on stags saying they are giving the town a bad name.
We had to split up to try get into the nightclub, some lads didnt get in and by the end of the night we were all over the place.
Best stags i was ever on was newcastel unreal.

[quote author=gonzogicker link=topic=22956.msg274886#msg274886 date=1271628502]
Have to say Newcastle is excellent for stags weekend.Stayed at Jury's right near the centre. :icon_jook:
[/quote]

ye have heard good things, but think i'll have to have it in Ireland somewhere. about 180 euro for flight to Newcastle :(

Went to a stag in Waterford a few years back and i have to say it was one of the best weekends i ever had, we stopped in quad attack on the way down for some good old craic which provided plenty of laughs while there and also for some p1ss taking that night.

Been to stags in all of the above - Limerick, Kilkenny & Galway.

Every time I'd pick Galway...although there was no lapdancing bars there the last time I was down :icon_cry:

[quote author=Pete link=topic=22956.msg274946#msg274946 date=1271665096]
Your a pup Brian, them lap dancers are bad for you :naughty:
[/quote]

They make you go blind Brian! :cool:

Kilkenny, Carlow, Dunmore East (quieter spot) and Galway are all great spots that I've been to on stags... and where all great craic! Just don't stay in the Ritz in Carlow... :naughty: the name is a little misleading! :icon_omg:

Id personally avoid Carlow altogether.....
Its a kip.......

If i was doing my Stag again...... Id hit Galway for some craic......

Used to spend alot of time there when i was younger..... 3am peer diving can get interesting haha

Belfast is a great city...loads of good spots in walking distance..cheap as well booze wise..1 1/2 drive with the new motorway

[quote author=Dagnut link=topic=22956.msg275005#msg275005 date=1271678697]
Belfast is a great city...loads of good spots in walking distance..cheap as well booze wise..1 1/2 drive with the new motorway
[/quote]

rumour has it there's no strip clubs in belfast though. i only asking for one more dance(on me face love!!) :(

[quote author=Altezza-Dan link=topic=22956.msg275016#msg275016 date=1271682164]
[quote author=Dagnut link=topic=22956.msg275005#msg275005 date=1271678697]
[/quote]

rumour has it there's no strip clubs in belfast though. i only asking for one more dance(on me face love!!) :(
[/quote]

http://www.stripadvisor.co.uk/strip-clubs/Co.+Antrim/Garden+Of+Eden.html

just came across that place too! Seems like my best man isnt the brightest when it comes to searching the net!

[quote author=Altezza-Dan link=topic=22956.msg275052#msg275052 date=1271691228]
just came across that place too!
[/quote]

Good choice of words Dan :lol:

Back