Get it off your chest!!

young ones that wear their PJs out on the street.... who ever started that one... I can't help but shout to GET DRESSED ...

[quote author=chriSTi link=topic=10107.msg120194#msg120194 date=1223554076]
young ones that wear their PJs out on the street.... who ever started that one... I can't help but shout to GET DRESSED ...
[/quote]

i usually shout get them off ya

[quote author=Paul v4 link=topic=10107.msg120211#msg120211 date=1223557274]

Legacy drivers :1poke:
[/quote]
[quote author=Paul v4 link=topic=10107.msg120096#msg120096 date=1223513840]

:icon_grin: :sucks: :lol:
[/quote]

Just cause you thought the thread was crap was it??!! :hjtwofinger: :hjtwofinger:

TDi drivers who insist on driving like fools and leaving big clouds of black smoke behind them when they try to prove how fast there car is!!

monkeys driving taxis...... :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1:
women who bounce trollies off every fookin car in the carpark and look at ya like its ur fault for parkin there....
dopey truck drivers who spend few miles tryin to overtake another truck and then struggle when the limiter kicks in.....
:angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1:

[quote author=sti 9029 link=topic=10107.msg120254#msg120254 date=1223564845]
TAX
[/quote]

Actually yeah, i hate the way that were paying so much tax and yet the roads are still in shite. like we dont get anything back if we get a puncture on the roads because of pot holes or something like that, that is really annoying alright!

boy fooking racers riding me back bumper or driving along side me looking for a race :angry1: love giving them the "your a w@nker" hand signal when theres young ones in the car with um :icon_grin:

What i hate the most

1. When people stop at roundabouts even though you can see there is nothing coming from 50 yards.

2. East enders corrie and the like

3. Filling out forms

[quote author=forester sti link=topic=10107.msg120224#msg120224 date=1223561423]
Classy birds where Keith lives! :icon_biggrin:
Dan
[/quote]

your right there dan. love been hung over on a sunday morning sitting in the garden with the lads with all the pj birds goin by.

they only get abuse hurled at them but they love it.

anyway the things i hate is :angry1:

1. mon-fri 7:30-4:30(work) :new_puppy_dog_eyes:

2. last orders on a night out :icon_jook: :new_argue:

3. stuck up south side girls who think there gorgeous but really ready mix was at there house cementing there face together :icon_redface:

4. the scum garda when they want to give you a hard time over nothing :hjtwofinger:

1. Bus lanes. There you are sitting in traffic with an empty lane right beside you. Who ever though that you could solve the traffic proplem by taking away on of the lanes.

2. Cops who sit at the top of a bus lane because the cann't do real police work. "Oh I just cought myself another criminal in the last ten meters of the bus lane." Fuckers.

3. VRT this has to be my biggest hate. Goverment day light robbery.

Poxy petrol prices lol, I'd be happy with 1 euro or less per litre.

Having an assigned lunch at 1PM and having to que in spar for half of it because every office in the industrial estate has lunch at that time.

Garda pulling you for nothing :angry1:

• [li]Slow internet.[/li]
    [li]Paying €10/12 for just 2 hours in a nightclub![/li]
    [li]Incorrect use of indicators on roundabouts.[/li]
    [li]Knackers![/li]
    [li]Tailgating[/li]
    [li]People not txting back[/li]
    [li]Injustice[/li]
    [li]When people beep for no apparent reason when going by my house at all times of the day or night, wtf is that about! :lol:[/li]
    [li]Environmental Nazis[/li]
I could go on and on :lol:

Back