Get it off your chest!!

nicknack

Petrolheads
Just something to get the ball rolling!!

Was outside work today having a smoke. was about 8 o clock and these youngfila's came up to me and asked me for a cigarette. i didnt give them one. i said your a bit young to smoke (i've been working in an offie for the last 4 years and dont give young people anything). They just said "so what" and kept bugging me for a smoke until eventually they got pissed off and headed off!! but they just annoy me alot!!

I hate to see girls spitting! (take that what ever way you like :icon_biggrin:)
Seriously though, What ever about lads spitting (which is also gross) girls just randomly spitting on the road is disgusting!
Dan

:lol: :lol: :lol:

people who leave butter on a knife and then put it in the sink :angry1:

[quote author=six spoke clive link=topic=10107.msg120101#msg120101 date=1223516948]

people who leave butter on a knife and then put it in the sink :angry1:

[/quote]

Ha ha, can relate to that!!

People who ask me, and I quote, "would you be annoyed if I put my feet on your dash board" :angry1: :angry1: em would you be pissed off if if put my feet on your face????

Taxi Drivers! :wall:

Roma gypsies annoy the sh*t out of me!!!! espiceally the ones at newlands cross that try and wash ur windows with that p*ss solution in a coke bottle they have...should all be :new_2gunsfiring_v1: :new_2gunsfiring_v1: :new_2gunsfiring_v1:.

jonnie

People that use your car as a doorstop when they are trying to get their fat ass's out of their car in a public car park :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :new_2gunsfiring_v1: :new_2gunsfiring_v1: :new_2gunsfiring_v1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1:

Coffee granules in the sugar bowl... and toast crumbs in the butter... :angry1:

People that sell the Big Issue... those GREEN hippie types with manky dreads that would abuse you if they new what you drove.... :angry1: :angry1:

Mercedes/Lexus drivers... the old ones of course... :angry1: :angry1: :angry1:

D4 bitches in there SUV's.... :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1:

Young fella's with diamond earings in both ears and stupid fooking hairdoos.... :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1:

The thieving little knacker scum that steal our cars... :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1:

POLITICIANS.... :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1:

I think i need help... :cuckoo: :hammerhead:: :icon_eyes:

Tailgaters... :new_2gunsfiring_v1: Especially when all you wanna do is tip along.

Maybe i'm getting old. On the dual carraige way or motor way, i stay in the left lane.

But then you get the Arseholes who try to bully and get you to speed up cause som eejit is sitting in the outside lane.

Not my fault, so i speed up abit, give the Arsehole hope! Then i F*CKING slam on, rant over. Feel much better. :thumbsup:

One more thing....Type R Scoobies are 2 doors.... NOT 3drs ! Would you call a saloon (4dr) a 5 door???? NO...THAT'S A WAGON!!!! :angry1: :angry1: :angry1:

People who dont use indicators :angry1: :angry1: or worst of all not knowing how to use them on a roundabout,i swear one of these days i'm gonna convert my car to look like somethin outta death race and :new_2gunsfiring_v1: :new_2gunsfiring_v1: those muthafookers!!! :lol: :lol:

[quote author=JAMIE-TYPERV6 link=topic=10107.msg120127#msg120127 date=1223538929]
One more thing....Type R Scoobies are 2 doors.... NOT 3drs ! Would you call a saloon (4dr) a 5 door????  NO...THAT'S A WAGON!!!!   :angry1: :angry1: :angry1:
[/quote]

@Murto, Fair enough if the slower lanes are solid! But if they were free and some just sits in the overtaking lane! that really gets to me! :icon_evil:
Also Forester has ONE R in the middle! Not forrester!
Also it's officially an estate car! Not an SUV
Thank you! :tongue:
Dan

Great thread!

[quote author=Dagnut link=topic=10107.msg120128#msg120128 date=1223539005]
cr@ping yourself in the pub and people asking you to leave...
[/quote]

HAHA!!

Back