Get it off your chest!!

[quote author=DUFFMAN link=topic=10107.msg120407#msg120407 date=1223590844]
cool i played in the aul last season for killester utd,but at the end of the season the side broke up ,so im playing with drumcondra afc in the leinster sensior lge this year
[/quote]

i think the saturday nutgrove side played in ur league last season...could be wrong though!!!! im sure i heard them saying that they whipped killester at the weekend last season :lol: :lol: :lol:!!!

Jonnie

[quote author=copperhead link=topic=10107.msg120336#msg120336 date=1223579973]
mouldy bread
small portions of spuds in resteraunts :angry1: :angry1: :angry1:
women with """ headaches"""" ? :wall:
glanza drivers :icon_evil: :naughty: :hand:
[/quote]

,,, i have a glanza,,, :new_puppy_dog_eyes: :new_puppy_dog_eyes:

[quote author=sti 9029 link=topic=10107.msg120461#msg120461 date=1223625017]
mouldy bread
[/quote]

[/quote]

Wouldn't own up to that here!!!! :naughty: :doh: :icon_hang:

[quote author=JAMIE-TYPERV6 link=topic=10107.msg120464#msg120464 date=1223625436]
[quote author=sti 9029 link=topic=10107.msg120461#msg120461 date=1223625017]
mouldy bread
[/quote]

[/quote]

Wouldn't own up to that here!!!! :naughty: :doh: :icon_hang:
[/quote]

I had a galaza for a while when I was 21, :doh:
He has a scooby that he puts on track though, so that far overrules his galanza owning issues! :thumbsup: respect

:wall: :lol: Auld Glanza drivers get a bad rap, then again alot of young fella's drive them.

So its thanks to them, who drive badly(1 hand on the wheel), wicked tunes blasting out of the radio,

oh and dont forget the 5inch exhaust which they rev and rev.(my neighbour has one) :new_2gunsfiring_v1: :new_2gunsfiring_v1:

I also hate shopping centers and shopping. Full of zombies who stagger around them aimlesly.

Bullet in the back of the head and throwen into a lime pit.(buy what you need and get the f*ck out).

Jaysus man, There is enough lads on here afraid to put there cars on track, Don't be discouraging them!
At the end of the day, even worst case sinario, you need a new head gasket,thats what, €1500-1700 repair bill,
But you now have the experiance and ability to get your self out a hairy situation if your car went out of control on the road, were lads without the the track experiance would more than likely go off the road or worst still hit another car, where you be very lucky if the repair bill was only €1500-1700, (chances are it would be much worse)
So chear up! It could have been much much worse,
Mondello Rules :icon_headbang:
Dan

ya the only thing is ever since that day every time i see a liitle green civic come up behind me i sh1t myself!

To be fair, that little green civic is a very special little car!
He did'nt brake for most of the corners, just turned in and up on 3 wheels and around she went!
Dan

Little scrotes with sh1tbox cars with exhausts big enough to climb into, sitting in the Mcdonalds car park in Drogheda every night just constantly revving there cars as you walk or drive by.

fecking subaru drivers :icon_rolleyes:

and fcukers that flash you, even when your NOT nailing it. :angry1:

and having to go to work 6 days a week and always broke at the end of it.

and getting up for workin the morning after :icon_jook: :icon_jook: :icon_jook: :icon_jook: :icon_jook: :icon_jook: :icon_jook: :icon_jook:

and rent every fooking month

1. car thieves (i hate/would cut them)

2. the roundabout/indicator thing (annoying)

3. uk reg guys on the m1, you know the ones i mean

most other stuff doesnt matter a damn...

Northern drivers overtaking 5 cars at once and driving like lunitics. And northern people double parking in town. I like northern people by the way. The girls have nice accents :lol:

Back