Forza 6

Nice setup.

I don't have the luxury of a man cave like that where I'm living now in an apartment. I'll need to figure something out
A wheel prob not for you then dan need space for a nice set up

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I ordered up one of these in the end:

challenge-gt.jpg

All i need to do is add a holder for the beers and were good to go

I can rent it out at a good rate.!

I dunno what's up with this version of forza, it's impossible to come first. I even whacked driveway level down to noobie and still can even finish in the too 3 in some races. Never had that problem in 5. It seems like all their cars a upgraded and faster and handle better!

Edit: Think i have it figured it out, there was a mod i had turned on which gave 6% more grip but it just caused the car to oversteer to much heating the front tyres loosing grip in the corners

Last edited:
This seat looks awkward to me. Getting in and out of it is probably very good spectacle :]
What is the name of it and rough prize?

As for the wheel, I believe Logitech Driving Force GT is the best bargain for money.
Saw one on sale in Whitewaters (Newbrdige) ground floor, there is a shop of used staff - I believe for ¬55 EUR or a bit more

Any people on here playing Dirt Rally (PC)?

This seat looks awkward to me. Getting in and out of it is probably very good spectacle :]
What is the name of it and rough prize?

As for the wheel, I believe Logitech Driving Force GT is the best bargain for money.
Saw one on sale in Whitewaters (Newbrdige) ground floor, there is a shop of used staff - I believe for ¬55 EUR or a bit more

Any people on here playing Dirt Rally (PC)?

Cost me 170 euro. Id says it interesting getting in and out of it after a few beers alright, for the space i have its perfect. and can be folded away out of the way when done .

Logitech Driving Force GT isnt compatible with Xbox One and from what i can see its about 150 euro(amazon)

That seat get very good reviews in fairness dan good choice I recon ????????

yep the reviews sold me on it.

I see some threads on the Forza forum about the drivatar difficulty being ridiculously overpowered. For example, nearly every race macmac or jug117, tear off at the start of the race like bullets and are impossible to catch. Supposedly this is a glitch in the game currently where you friends drivatar are unbalanced for the drivatar difficulty you set, one way around this is too leave ur xbox offlline which will give a more accurate leveling in career mode. It will be fixed during the next update. I'll try that when i get home later.

yep the reviews sold me on it.

I see some threads on the Forza forum about the drivatar difficulty being ridiculously overpowered. For example, nearly every race macmac or jug117, tear off at the start of the race like bullets and are impossible to catch. Supposedly this is a glitch in the game currently where you friends drivatar are unbalanced for the drivatar difficulty you set, one way around this is too leave ur xbox offlline which will give a more accurate leveling in career mode. It will be fixed during the next update. I'll try that when i get home later.
I'm hearing excuses excuses dosent happen when I'm online ????????

What's ur drivatar difficulty set to usually have it to pro and if I feel win comes to easy up to unbeatable. ..

I'm hearing excuses excuses dosent happen when I'm online ????????

What's ur drivatar difficulty set to usually have it to pro and if I feel win comes to easy up to unbeatable. ..

I have it on above average and it feels like unbeatable!

even i can come first :icon_grin:

So i tried playing career mode without signing into xbox live, low and behold it works as it should. No crazy unbeatable pack of cars. I can play at highly skilled now and come first in most races. Look forward to it getting fixed

Only taxing the car for 3 months was well worth it. Finally picked up an xbox one with forza 6 yesterday.

Add me Chritty139.

Looking forward to some races with yous

Back