Forza 6

Getting stuck into this today, great crack, wet races are mental, stary clear of the standing water.

What assists is everyone trying?

To start off until i get used to things:

Suggested line: full
Braking: ABS on
Steering: normal
traction & Stabilty: TCS only
Damage: simulation
rewind: off

Might get a steering wheel to have fun with this

Getting stuck into this today, great crack, wet races are mental, stary clear of the standing water.

What assists is everyone trying?

To start off until i get used to things:

Suggested line: full
Braking: ABS on
Steering: normal
traction & Stabilty: TCS only
Damage: simulation
rewind: off

Might get a steering wheel to have fun with this
Been playing forza since Forza 2

Full line fine. personaly prefer braking only.

A.i set to pro/unbeatable sometime es for me but if u feel your winning to easy increase difficulty

I always leave rewind on myself don't use it much but very handy if needed

TCS and traction off gives most realistic handleing an be tricky sometimes esp in the more powerful rwd cars but great way to learn

I leave damage on simulation myself

Something to note is buttons on pad for xbox one are sensitive to partial inputs ie u can hold down brake or throttle partialy so there not just on off switches.

Steering wheel really helps with game realism I had the Xbox official wheel for my 360 and it was savage colm used it and now Joe has it now both thought it was deadly. The force feedback though the wheel is really savage.

Also with damage on simulation and wheel gearbox damage can happen if you shift down at to high revs ect just adds more to it.

The manual gears (paddel shift on my old wheel) make you much faster around any track than leaving game in auto/manual with a controller.

Don't think Microsoft have a official wheel for the Xbox one yet there's other ones on the market but can be expensive bits of kit

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Subarus ☺
4d085fbe1a68246e0eb4d08b0070615f.jpg
ad518818f0b5f279043693a0a1d001b0.jpg
dedfb6b3fc2d0c8b4add47a1bf621b33.jpg
bbeeaa2924c213360da9c483eaf41eff.jpg

295521711d5a05e7be2011b195afc9c1.jpg
d69dabc8f4d06610bc2875646158c678.jpg
72d1732a60acb616be9e97e7a81b02b8.jpg
25aa9ed0910d13189e956c500f55f897.jpg

30ea87fbd72b06040ba65f6678c03793.jpg
0ce8a155e27ffaf6d53fb424d28fa893.jpg
23bf6d61ef48050736db7ff45e272f4b.jpg

21d1164f152856b250c629194014211f.jpg

Last edited:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00...ech+g27+pc&dpPl=1&dpID=416HySUaG-L&ref=plSrch

I have this Logitech G27 for the PS, but very rarely use it. It has excellent force feedback, gearstick and flappy paddles. Look into it to see if it would suit the Xbox.

288 sterling which is 258 euro, make an offer if you want Dan. I know it's a lot but you pay for what you get. I even bought a separate adjustable stand that was around 90 euro to attach the pedals and wheel firmly.

Last edited:
I've used it on Project Cars, just a USB that plugs in and then another plug socket. I still want Forza!! Need a game similar to it for PS4. I want to drive a Scooby online. I played Gran Turismo for so long, it's got very bland.

Last edited:
I've used it on Project Cars, just a USB that plugs in and then another plug socket. I still want Forza!! Need a game similar to it for PS4. I want to drive a Scooby online!
I stand corrected do they not have different buttons ect to corospond to controller?

What did u make of project cars I think it's the most dissapointing racer I've played I bought into the hype never again

I stand corrected do they not have different buttons ect to corospond to controller?

What did u make of project cars I think it's the most dissapointing racer I've played I bought into the hype never again

Nope there's buttons but you can map them to do different functions. None have the X, triangle, circle or square icons on them.

I liked Project Cars for single player but online it was horrible. Every race I would get hit from behind in a Porsche GT3 causing engine failure and having to go back to pits, then losing the race.

Has anyone had any bother with DLC? I've entered the code for the 10 year car pack and even though the code is being accepted the cars are not showing under 'My Cars'.

Yup I've the digital ultimate edd one to have

Go search cars and buy em (free) then there in ur garage

so for anyone that uses a steering wheel, how do you use it, one of the fancy driving seats? something DIY? onto a desk or table? Just tried it on a small computer desk, no way to secure the pedals and the desk was a bit flimsy so lots of movement

One I used to have had a table mount included to secure the wheel to a table and if u didn't use it the bottom of the wheel way was flat with a curve at both ends to stop it moving if u were using it in your lap.

Pedals also had a gap so your heels kept pedal set in place during play.

74b2adf0c7945a6323decf2f435cde2c.jpg

Not sure bout that one though dan hard to tell from photos and instructions on how to secure in the box?

Yeah it came with a clamp thing to secure it on to the desk. Its a poxt little desk, and pedal section just moves around too much under heavy use. Something like this:

http://wheelstandpro.com/products/wheel-stand-pro-for-thrustmaster-f458-f430-rgt-wheels---v2-rosso

1404327421-wheelstand-wheel-stand-pro-F458-Spider-T80-T100-V2%20F%20V2.jpg

or go the full hog and get one of these:

http://www.playseat.com/shop/eu/wl/promo-europa/playseat-evolution-black-seat-slider.html

81EBHFE66NL._SL1500_.jpg
There you go dan ????

https://www.carthrottle.com/post/the-racingcube-is-the-worlds-first-affordable-motion-simulator/

Pointless getting the wheel if you don't have a proper seat as you will be sitting on a kitchen chair which ruins it will stick up a photo :thumbsup:

That flag is signed by petter solberg and phill mills aswell :icon_grin: make a go faster :icon_biggrin:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    772.1 KB · Views: 46
Back