Football - who's your team

My problem is I keep switching captains between Ronaldo and Drogba - I always seem to pick the week they don't play, or just don't play well :(

My other problem is my allegiance to Aston Villa players :doh:

Yes...it is rather difficult to pick the right captain....you need them to play well and score or at least assist.....I tend to alter captain a lot depending on opposition...Rooney would be my pick most times......especially when Utd are at home...and Fergie rarely "rests" him.......

Having an allegiance to Aston Villa players is a major problrm..this season anyway....I had 3 Spurs players for many weeks.....and kept thinking they would come good.....but eventually had to make changes......

Ken

Yeah, both Villa and Spurs having disappointing seasons... Did you ever find out what your mate Tommy's secret was? If I was more keen on winning I think I'd be making transfers weekly and picking as many players as possible from teams that have 2 games a week...

Yes I know Tommy's secret.....but it not that easy to follow.......To Tommy wining is everything.....and to be fair to him it was a great achievement...to come out top last year......Basically Tommy is mega competitive.....

You need to get more intent on winning...............obviously make regular transfers as you say....and it is important to have players from teams that play twice in the on e week.....eg...I went for 3 Everton players this week......so far its worked....(but hopefully Spurs will beat them next week....)

I made a good start back in August.....and that kept my interest.....that and keeping Tommy behind me.....you need something to aim at........Currently I am
785 overall.......aim to beat that.

Ken

Im a leeds supporter, you wont get any slaggin from me :) simply because i have no right to give it heheh. Ill tell ye who i do hate with a passion though, chelsea scum and the Bummers i mean The Gunners

Leeds fans have traditionally always hated ManUre... which made Alan Smith's transfer to them all the more sweet :D

It looks like Leeds will be traveling to the delights of Cheltenham, Bournemouth, Huddersfield, Port Vale and oh, err... Bradford next season. David O'Leary has a lot to answer for... :angry:

[size=48pt]It's over![/size]

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Another season is over and Ken ran away with our ISDC mini-fantasy footy league... Congrats Ken! Your prize is the vacant managerial post at Newcastle :D

1___555 club__________Ken Borland______1792
2___SC00BY D00S_____sc00by 555_______1568
3___donegal hoofers___martin hewett ____1486
4___morgans mightys__Morgan O Malley__1442
5___Navanhead________Michelle Burns____1379
6___Sporting Lycra_____Anton Mullion_____1277
7___matts mighty irons_matt pellowe______1215

No Thanks.....I'd rather have a job at White Hart Lane......cleaning the boots or something.....

Now that you have got the hang of it..the game that is..ie not picking Villa or Liverpool players you should be able to "challenge" better next season......

Ken

Back