FINISHED ISDC Kerry club drive & overnight in Gougane Barra Hotel (01/04/2023)

Better off to get the car right before driving anyway thats for sure. More than welcome to tag along in the swift tho

Is this closed to members car’s only as I know of a few more who might go if asked and with a few imprezas

It is indeed. All benefits to being a full club member, but more than welcome to get them to join up 🤜🤛 be many more events like it throughout the year, best 50 quid they'll spend 😁

I've opened up the ISDC events group on WhatsApp from now until the event the weekend. If anyone isn't on it, update the WhatsApp thread here, or lemme know, and we'll get you sorted 

Eoin how do you get on the WhatsApp ?

Unfortunately something has come up lads which means I won't make this. I'm gonna miss the overnight more than the drive as its always a good session to be had, ye know who I'm talking about

Last edited:
Feckin cracking weekend lads. Thoroughly enjoyed it, want to say a HUGE thanks to everyone who came along, you all made it what it was to be honest, as said in the WhatsApp group, great cars, roads etc.
Great to meet some new people and put names to faces, and great to catch up with the rest of ye!
Luke, your Forester is fuckin amazing man. Christ the roar off it. 😳 lol much want 😄

Anyway, some pics 😀

IMG-20230402-WA0068.jpgIMG-20230401-WA0092.jpgIMG-20230401-WA0088.jpgIMG-20230401-WA0061.jpg20230402_094839.jpg

Back