FINISHED ISDC Kerry club drive & overnight in Gougane Barra Hotel (01/04/2023)

Provisional date for Circuit of Kerry rally is 2nd of April but will be north of ye as Kerry MC don't use those Killarney stages.

This is the Borlin stage that was ran for the Lakes & COI a good few years. Nice piece of road too, needless to say it gets narrow.
If ye are heading that way towards Caragh Lake I'd definitely do Ballaghbeama too. Nearly always run south to north directly onto Caragh Lake then.

1666616701746.png

Ballaghbeama gap is on the route James, class spot that is 😁
Sound for the heads up on the rally, we'll be in gougane barra on the Sunday so we may well try get in a few stages on the Sunday 😎
And... I notice you've said "ye". You'll come on too I'm sure πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I'm probably going to have the original meeting point closer to the home place lads, just because I wouldnt know Kerry well enough to pick a spot where 20 or 30 cars can park together while we wait to get going, it will also shorten the journey for anyone doing a bit of travelling to get here.

For this reason, if anyone is wanting to stay down here on the Friday night too, probably better off booking into a hotel around Newcastle West.

Longcourt Hotel
Or
Devon Inn Hotel

Probably best bet to book into on the Friday πŸ‘Œ

Ballaghbeama gap is on the route James, class spot that is 😁
Sound for the heads up on the rally, we'll be in gougane barra on the Sunday so we may well try get in a few stages on the Sunday 😎
And... I notice you've said "ye". You'll come on too I'm sure πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Bit too far out for me to commit yet Eoin. Only do a couple of rallies a year and this is possibly one of them that weekend.

Just booked the hotel there Eoin for myself and the wife throw me down on the list please can't wait now πŸ˜πŸ‘

Last edited:
1. Eoinmack - Booked 1st
2. ScoobyBMsti - Booked 1st
3. CiaranWRX
4. Pedro555
5. Sackofturf
6. ScoobyDave
7. Bazgf8
8. Gary sti
9. Gordon gt series II
10. KerrySTI
11. Blacktar
12. Barry97scooby
13. ScoobySham
14. LukeRB5
15. Scoobysub
16. Yokohama - Booked 31st & 1st
17. KevinCork - Booked 1st

1. Eoinmack - Booked 1st
2. ScoobyBMsti - Booked 1st
3. CiaranWRX
4. Pedro555
5. Sackofturf
6. ScoobyDave
7. Bazgf8
8. Gary sti
9. Gordon gt series II
10. KerrySTI
11. Blacktar
12. Barry97scooby
13. ScoobySham
14. LukeRB5
15. Scoobysub
16. Yokohama - Booked 31st & 1st
17. KevinCork - Booked 1st
18. Bobcat, Emma555 & Jake (Booked 31st & 1st)

Last edited:
Back