Finally in a Scooby

Wow so defo be keeping it well below the 3,000 revs so
Yea just gives oil a chance to warm & circulate.. good habit to get into also go easy last few km before turning off car[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

@Pedro555 thanks mate, Just curious any harm asking did you replace your Blob??

@Garysti I have no doubt you will see me and your old car several times in the future please god, had some nice comments about the car one in which someone said how rich the colour looked and great shine it had:smile:
When I get the 2 post lift in the new year you will see every inch of it on the forum lol

@Scoobysub now Joe your only opening up a can worms for you guys by telling me to as questions lol

But on a serious note I do have a little question that is when driving the car in the morning I try to keep the revs below 3,000rpm for about 10 minutes till its warm but just wondering could I be reving it a bit higher to 3,500 revs as I feel its labouring a bit in some gears so thats not good. Im sure it would be ok to rev it a bit higher but I still would like to hear the comments please.

Well.aido, yeah replaced scooby with 2018 hyundai i30 N, ????, 275 BhP, five drive modes including a track mode so covers all bases for me

Hate Hyundai's generally but drove one of these when they first came out in 2018 and are a great little hot hatch, developed by Albert Bierrman who used to head up the bmw M division but heads up Hyundai,s N racing development team now.

Just fancied something different for a change but knowing me I could be in something else next week, a few pics

Attachments

• 20200831_105443.jpg
    20200831_105443.jpg
    5.9 MB · Views: 76
  • 20200831_103258.jpg
    20200831_103258.jpg
    6.4 MB · Views: 77
  • 20200831_103321.jpg
    20200831_103321.jpg
    5.6 MB · Views: 76
2500-3500 be grand and your still driving handy so will be ok :thumbsup: and even when the water temp is up the oil with still be colder so don?t be going mad till it?s warm but you can increase the revs up and up as it heats up :thumbsup: but don?t over think it :thumbsup:

Great car to get , best of luck with it.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Well.aido, yeah replaced scooby with 2018 hyundai i30 N, ????, 275 BhP, five drive modes including a track mode so covers all bases for me

Hate Hyundai's generally but drove one of these when they first came out in 2018 and are a great little hot hatch, developed by Albert Bierrman who used to head up the bmw M division but heads up Hyundai,s N racing development team now.

Just fancied something different for a change but knowing me I could be in something else next week, a few pics

Ahh Cool mate great replacement happy days man

2500-3500 be grand and your still driving handy so will be ok :thumbsup: and even when the water temp is up the oil with still be colder so don?t be going mad till it?s warm but you can increase the revs up and up as it heats up :thumbsup: but don?t over think it :thumbsup:
Ahh cool joe thats great to know

looks like you took your time aido and got a good car. im sure the power is putting a smile on your face lol.

Yes Colin lol big change from the RX8 had to learn how to change gears a lot faster now as the acceleration is crazy. Getting more used to it now so also really impressed with how well it handles. Yeah very well looked after car lucky to get it, cant wait to see that RS mate :smile:

So a few snaps of her at home and at work. I even have a bush at work to shade her from the sun lol

Attachments

• Scooby at home,.jpg
    Scooby at home,.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 45
  • Scooby at home.jpg
    Scooby at home.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 46
  • Scooby at work.jpg
    Scooby at work.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_20200927_184122.jpg
    IMG_20200927_184122.jpg
    5.3 MB · Views: 48
Btw thanks to Rob on here for tipping me of on a beautiful sti ppp widetrack in Mayo nice chap up there with one.

Sorry I have been looking but Do we have a how to threads on here ???

Back