Few more 2008 pics

SI drive??? Sport and Intelligent, not sure what this is all about but it will be interesting to see! well done Rob :thumbsup:

wonder will be like Active yaw control like whats in the Evo's. starting put an awful lot of electronics between your foot and the wheels, can be good but can also be bad :roll:

its gonna be good, never thought of the electronics thing before, hope its not a bad thing

:thumbsup:

I'd say it just a fancier dccd! they keep changing it from model to model!
It started out well with (i think) up to 80% power to the rear but now (i think) the spec c's only get 65%)
I think i read the somewhere! could be wrong though!
Dan

[quote author=Norris! link=topic=3916.msg40434#msg40434 date=1191875473]
SI drive??? Sport and Intelligent, not sure what this is all about but it will be interesting to see! well done Rob :thumbsup:
[/quote]

If you follow the link I provided to the NASIOC thread (currently running to 10 pages) you will find this quote from flyinpig, who posted the images in the first place:

New Multi-mode VDC settings:
1. Normal
2. Traction
3. Off
Switch is the closest to the steering wheel on the right.

Suggested settings:

◎ Normal driving: SI-DRIVE (SPORT) + Multi-mode DCCD (AUTO) + Multi-mode VDC (NORMAL)

◎ Spirited/Circuit driving: SI-Drive (SPORT #) + Multi-mode DCCD (AUTO -) + Multi-mode VDC (TRACTION)

◎ Race/Motosports: SI-Drive (SPORT #) + Multi-mode DCCD (MANUAL) + Multi-mode VDC (OFF)

◎ Snow: SI-DRIVE (SPORT or INTELLIGENT) + Multi-mode DCCD (AUTO +) + Multi-mode VDC (NORMAL)

So you the one who likes to press everything - then once done, send it back for a remap. :whistle: :whistle: :D

Switch to SI-Drive turn the feckn diff to manual and make sure as
much as possible is going to the rear :thumbsup:

Niall.

It's definitely growing on me
and i like the interior :headbanger: :headbanger:
2008_Subura_Impreza_WRX_STI_MotorAuthority_007.jpg

fl;ajdrhgaDFBAJIEHTBA(IFA FJPAeru'

Sorry that was my jaw hitting the key board after i saw the first picture of the black one :shock:

Agreed - though the black one makes the lights and front grill look to narrow for the front of the car - my opinion. :D

Interior looks better than the current - I like it.

sweet interior , exterior still questionable , castle garage in bray has a demo model outside last week or so ,
girlfriend said it looks bit like a 1series bmw , enough said really :lol:

ye're all blinded by Subaru loyalty lads :(

Seriously, look at that steering wheel centrepiece.......... :shock: fookin' hell!!

Back