F1 2021

Thread bump so one of my favourite tracks on the calendar came up at Brazil. I thought the sprint race was epic with Kevin at start manged to lead for a lap. Good to see Russell claim his first win in this give him the confidence boost he needed. Fearrai I watch in disbelief at how bad the team decides to call in cars last minute not even the mechanics are ready ffs race after race its a decent car just can't keep it together any race.
Delighted for Mercedes 1&2 in race great battles with them Russell 2 restarts handled them great and of course max there to crash into another car for a crashstappen 50/50 i have been saying it for years his skill is driving cars off track and really showed his self intitled attitude not letting perez back past after he helped him out so much last year he done his best half fueling car could do no more so horner had to call in a massi favour to hand him the championship. Perez I don't think is world champion material but he's a grafter and didn't deserve this max has one title nothing left to gain

Yeah watched it all at the weekend, great racing, mercedes are coming back but too little too late for this year,

Le cleric is great driver and sets fast times but I don't think he is a racer, verstappen knows he has him physiologically in a wheel to wheel race every time , for me saniz has been the surprise much better than I ever thought it was as for ferrari they are a sh*t show strategy wise and too arrogant as a team to admit it, pity really because they have a great car,

Its been a great f1 season to watch

Back