F1 2021

Could be Derek but Mercedes nearly always have something up there sleeve unfortunately my guy on the other end of my TV gate way ain't answering the phone to get this years subscription. for f1 it's fb high lights only atm 😁😁

Really enjoyed that quali Gary, few nice surprises, tsunoda looks like the real deal
Yes I imagine him to be an all or nothing kind of guy but seems to have been doing well. I am a Mercedes fan and a Lewis fan as a driver not as all the politics sh*t and I can't stand verstappen he's a hot head and can't get his way he caves in under pressure Daniel jacked in because of his rattler and pram sh*t and crashing into him he could barely finish a race unless he ran into him

Id say it will be a good season. Delighted to see that it is starting to even things out between the teams. Wasn't great the past few seasons from dominance.
I have a €20 on Leclerc for a podium finish!

That was some dogfighting between Verstappen and Hamilton, glad Verstappen stayed in second.
Shame about Gasly, he was in a good position after qualifying, was hoping to see him finish in the top five.
AlphaTauri could have a good season this year.

Bottas just ain't catching a break with some of the races Lewis always did have a knack of turning a race around once out in front he just drove away with it some gap to second. good to see Alonso back. Ferrari in big trouble with that car just can't get the times out of it

Good race by Hamilton in fairness to him his pace was way ahead of the rest

When verstappen pulled the lead at the start Mercedes had a plan and Hamilton was able to do the job. pace was unreal pulled seconds out of redbull bottas not really making it to easy for Hamilton to get past near the end he got the job done nothing in it this year so far very tight ferrari better today than previous races Williams to great to see Alonso back too

Back