EVO FQ400

@STi Brian , last comment was meant for wetpatch, as in , of course i know its not a standard evo.

with regard to the owner... it gets better....

he works for ...................

DRUM ROLL
Quinn Direct

:lol: :lol: :lol: well thats a good one :thumbsup:

there is some young fella around waterford (i think) with some special evo AND a subaru

A com'n now Ted,

Does his daddy work for Mitsi???  :whistle: or maybe his name is Sean Quinn???

Ain't no 23 yr old going to be able to afford a 50 grand motor... not working for quinn direct anyway  :ponder:

The FQ400 is an absolute savage though, one of the best cars out there.. has anyone seen Clarkson cruising behind the Lambo on top gear, looked too easy, aminal handling, raw power, what a beast

I would take one in a heart beat... although if I was given a choice betweeen it and the Type 25, I would be a Litchfield driver. Better responce, more power etc..   :subaru:

Ya i saw that Cill , as far as i remember the lambo spun out on the last corner
no probs for the EVO :).........

Niall.

no joking lads.. he works as a claims closer or whatever the job is called in quinn direct. cause i said to how the feck do you have 38k to spend on a car . fair play to him if he does'nt kill himself in it

Certainly did spin, and that was the stig in the Lambo.. fat boy clarckson had no bothers in the Evo

I'd love to see a face off between that and the Type 25.. would be very interesting

Ted, I hope you have something serious under you bonnet to match him, don;t be letting the Subaru side down!

[quote author=Fathertedc link=topic=4003.msg41661#msg41661 date=1192543680]
no joking lads.. he works as a claims closer or whatever the job is called in quinn direct.  cause i said to how the feck do you have 38k to spend on a car . fair play to him if he does'nt kill himself in it
[/quote]

23 and driving 400bhp car? Hope he has a track record of fast cars or his manager might be the one signing his claims closer!

And by the way - are Quinn recruiting at the moment?

hey, I could do with a job like that

Any going alright???

Seriously by the way!! I'm sick of the dump where I work!

[quote author=STI Brian link=topic=4003.msg41580#msg41580 date=1192519584]
[quote author=Fathertedc link=topic=4003.msg41544#msg41544 date=1192489873]
[quote author=WetPatch link=topic=4003.msg41465#msg41465 date=1192479440]
People seem to forget that these cars r special editions.

I suppose the closest Subaru has come would be with the Litchfield Type 25 or the likes, but to try and compare it with a standard issue STi would be a little unfair in my opinion.
[/quote]

Surely you mean the closest Mitsubishi has come to Subaru so far is the FQ 400. They have a good bit to go yet before they can match the Type 25 for power, grunt and handling not to mention value as the type 25 if far cheaper than the Fq 400.

BTW Ralliart closed down a few months ago so it might be a long time before we see FQ editions of the new EVO again.

Frawls
[/quote][/quote]

Ralliart is no more??

6 paddle clutch!!?!?!??! im going to have nightmares tonight, stalling in traffic in one and waking up in sweats! :lol:

[quote author=Cill link=topic=4003.msg41665#msg41665 date=1192545053]
fat boy clarckson had no bothers in the Evo

[/quote]

have i missed something??????

:ponder: :ponder: :ponder: :ponder: :ponder: :ponder:

the chap is tall is all i've heard and seen..................

anywho the age 23 driving that car i don't really see the point or wow???

[quote author=davelegacy link=topic=4003.msg41814#msg41814 date=1192579820]
[quote author=Cill link=topic=4003.msg41665#msg41665 date=1192545053]
fat boy clarckson had no bothers in the Evo

[/quote]

have i missed something??????

:ponder: :ponder: :ponder: :ponder: :ponder: :ponder:

the chap is tall is all i've heard and seen..................

anywho the age 23 driving that car i don't really see the point or wow???

[/quote]

You must not be a top gearaholic so..

When he talks about himself, he always says he's fat, like when he was reviewing the GT3RS and the stripped out 360 ( can't remember the model  :ponder: ) He had Luca Badoer driving the 360 that time too and he was keeping up in the GT3, it was quality..

Anyway, he was comparing the cars and he said Porsche stripped 50kg from the car and Ferrari have removed 120kg from the 360, and then said "Thats as much as I weight, and I'm really fat"

Dave mate, get Dave in your gaff :thumbsup: Sky, NTL they both have it, you can watch top gear morning to night.

( Dave is the new name for UKG2 )

Back