Electronic Cigarette

[quote author=wrx-wagon-rob link=topic=28505.msg332829#msg332829 date=1295135447]
So far so good and still love it :thumbsup:
[/quote]Dude that is fuckin MINT!. do you get cravings? im a ba*tard when im off the smokes. ive tried hypnosing, cold turkey. patches. inhalers. an nope im still a moany irrational fucker LOL.. please please tell me this works :) :icon_hang: :icon_hang:

[quote author=johnoirl link=topic=28505.msg332832#msg332832 date=1295136207]
[quote author=wrx-wagon-rob link=topic=28505.msg332829#msg332829 date=1295135447]
So far so good and still love it :thumbsup:
[/quote]Dude that is fuckin MINT!. do you get cravings? im a ba*tard when im off the smokes. ive tried hypnosing, cold turkey. patches. inhalers. an nope im still a moany irrational fucker LOL.. please please tell me this works :) :icon_hang: :icon_hang:
[/quote]

This is so good its not even funny,you smoke it as you would a fag,get a craving smoke it sorted :thumbsup:

The smoke feels just like fag smoke when your smokin it,as for the taste you will have to find the right one for you.

I like the menthol one meself and if its not strong just add some tobacco juice and you will get the hit your lookin for

Still have not smoked a fag from the day i got it and the E-cig makes it so easy not to smoke a fag,but the down fall is you now have a new craving and i don't know if it will be easy to give this thing up later on.

Good think is its not bad for you and you are still smoking happy days :multijump:

I am John,not a puff :smokin: and don't think i ever will again :dance:

Got a new unit yesterday and i must say its the ferrari of the e-cig world :thumbsup:

And the name of the unit is Ovale eGo-T (BEST SMOKE EVER)

dude thats pretty cool.. well done. i will be taking the steps to gettin off de smokes too. managed to get a cheaper car to run and now get off de smokes. start saving some €€€ :)

[quote author=scoobycolm link=topic=28505.msg336338#msg336338 date=1296690514]
bought the alan carr book and gave up http://www.amazon.co.uk/Allen-Carrs-Easy-Stop-Smoking/dp/0140277633
bought my car for 5000
and paid for its self by not smoking within the next 10 months :smokin:
fookin best thing i ever did
gave up cofee last month so now all i have to give up is drink and im fully clean :icon_biggrin: :icon_jook:

[/quote]MINT! :) just be honest with yourself, do ya really think yal give up the drink full time LOL

FOOK NO
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[quote author=johnoirl link=topic=28505.msg336356#msg336356 date=1296695464]
[quote author=scoobycolm link=topic=28505.msg336338#msg336338 date=1296690514]
bought the alan carr book and gave up http://www.amazon.co.uk/Allen-Carrs-Easy-Stop-Smoking/dp/0140277633
bought my car for 5000
and paid for its self by not smoking within the next 10 months :smokin:
fookin best thing i ever did
gave up cofee last month so now all i have to give up is drink and im fully clean :icon_biggrin: :icon_jook:

[/quote]MINT! :) just be honest with yourself, do ya really think yal give up the drink full time LOL
[/quote]

Ill drink to that one too :tongue: :icon_jook: :icon_jook: :icon_jook: :icon_jook:

[quote author=scoobycolm link=topic=28505.msg336358#msg336358 date=1296695731]

FOOK NO
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Was well into the drink myself but now I don't drink much any more,I had 3 drinks two weeks ago and I had a hangover the next day how fu@ked up is that :shocked:Dec 30th was the time b4 that :beerbang:

personally i dont buy into the whole e-cigs , gum ,and patches to help you quit . either u smoke or you dont and if you have a craving for one , hit yourself a few slaps until u dont want one , should work a treat and its free !!

just my opinion !

and well done rob

Back