Electronic Cigarette

Brother in law has been using 1 for about a year!
Him and I quit smoking at the same time but he was really struggleing and got it to help him!
There is no nicotine in his anymore! It's just flavoured vapour now and it keeps him happy

[quote author=coopster link=topic=28505.msg332404#msg332404 date=1294929323]
just ordered it there now :thumbsup:
[/quote]

Must say that if you like menthol try it as i am smoking it all day long and its mint ha ha :thumbsup:

What E-cig did you go with?

a bit off topic i know but....im on the patches myself not smpked a fag in eleven days patches seem to be working this time....the normal inhalers didnt work for me a while back...

Il be going off them in a few weeks, mite give it ago////said id give them up when im 30 and i probly will

If you can't live without a smoke this is %100 the way to go,off them 3 days now and the E-cig makes it very easy to do so :thumbsup:

I love it so much i am going to get a 2nd one soon,and everyone thats had ago off it say they are going to get one even my mum and dad,he smokes about 60 a day how i dont no :dontknow:

Have been emailin him and if i bulk buy he will drop the price (i hope)

Just make sure you have plenty of batterys charged and on stand by

thats what alot of people using this type of system fall down on!!!!
they dont have any charged batteries and then they fall off the wagon!!!!

[quote author=Hammie link=topic=28505.msg332531#msg332531 date=1294975875]
Just make sure you have plenty of batterys charged and on stand by

thats what alot of people using this type of system fall down on!!!!
they dont have any charged batteries and then they fall off the wagon!!!!
[/quote]

Spot on Hammie,i got 2 with my one and could do with getting 2 more

i gave up the fags 6 yrs ago with the help of the chewing gum, and when i went to florida in sept gone i went back on them in the evenings while having a beer and having the craic.
totally hooked on them now again and the chewing gum doesnt work this time around so hoping this new thing will work for me.
if it can stop me having a smoke for a day or 2 then ill be delighted and have a great mind set to get back of them for good this time.

I did a week once, just to see if i could do it. did the week and went back on them again.

I used to only smoke 10 or 15 during the week before they got rid of the 10 boxes, :angry1:
On around 30 lately, so it be worth trying something like that.
I know them patches and gum wont work for me, so il give them yokes a go.

I said id give them up when im 30 and i will, there the only thing that keep me some bit sain.

[quote author=wrx-wagon-rob link=topic=28505.msg332467#msg332467 date=1294950733]
[/quote]

Must say that if you like menthol try it as i am smoking it all day long and its mint ha ha :thumbsup:

[/quote]

i when with the following
Ecirette 510 Pro Mini starter kit(manual)
NEW YEARS SALE: WAS € 19.99, NOW € 11.99
The Ecirette 510 Pro Mini starter kit contains:
1 atomizer
1 top quality lithiumion battery, black with blue L.E.D.(manual switch)
1 USB charger with LED control
3 pre-filled cartridges(Tobacco-18mg)
Carton packaging box(same size as traditional cigarette box)

aslo brought some empty carts and got cherry and mint liquid :thumbsup: mmmmmmmmmm cherry lol

[quote author=coopster link=topic=28505.msg332573#msg332573 date=1295011960]
[quote author=wrx-wagon-rob link=topic=28505.msg332467#msg332467 date=1294950733]
[/quote]

[/quote]

i when with the following

Ecirette 510 Pro Mini starter kit(manual)
NEW YEARS SALE: WAS € 19.99, NOW € 11.99
The Ecirette 510 Pro Mini starter kit contains:
1 atomizer
1 top quality lithiumion battery, black with blue L.E.D.(manual switch)
1 USB charger with LED control
3 pre-filled cartridges(Tobacco-18mg)
Carton packaging box(same size as traditional cigarette box)

aslo brought some empty carts and got cherry and mint liquid :thumbsup: mmmmmmmmmm cherry lol
[/quote]
If this dont work for ya i will eat my hat :icon_lol:

I have tried all the mints gum and so on and they dont work for me at all as they taste like sh*t

A friend of mine started using it this week. Looks mad him smoking in the work place. :lol:

Hopefully it works for him.

is this better than the smokeless ciggys ya get on ryanair flights? i found them usless. but if this is as good as ppl say im gonna get it. 20 quid. and its sold in ireland. fuckin hell :multijump: now i can afford to keep my B4 :p and keep it going :) :smokin:

Back