Dublin night meet Wednesday April 16th

Nice one! Won't be like the big meets but should be good non the less!

Have a good one!

wat wheels did ya get jafro. any pics.

dave leggy is putting my new exhaust system and down pipe on on saturday so thats goin to be my new toy.

I won't be there, I'll be punishing myself in Glasgow watching the formerly mighty hoops getting humbled by Rangers again :cry:

Might head up to that , nice to get to see the cars, havnt been at a club meet yet

I'm be working out in city west so I'll meet you guys out there, think ill have to come straight from work

Sorry to hear that your stuck at work eric!
I'll see the rest of you there! :thumbsup:
Dan

They can make room in the bistro for us, and put tables together!
I just need to give them an approx number of people for grub!
So can you please give me an idea of roughly how many! :thumbsup:
Also Is it ok to invite some MIJ (made in japan) Magazine lads to the meet??
I think it would be great publicity for the club and a great chance to get a few cars in the next months issue, I got the first issue today and it's very impressive! very technical with alot of proper serious car talk, with advise about car setup techniques and promoting the irish trackday and tuning scene! I've only just started reading it but it is exellent quality!
In the trackday section, there's a few shots of the forester mid corner :dance: check out the next months issue for a feature on my car :dance: savage
Any way! What do you's think??
Dan

City West Hotel! Around 8 O'clock

1 Dan forester sti
2 sti garda

[quote author=forester sti link=topic=6241.msg77491#msg77491 date=1208210962]
They can make room in the bistro for us, and put tables together!
I just need to give them an approx number of people for grub!
So can you please give me an idea of roughly how many! :thumbsup:
Also Is it ok to invite some MIJ (made in japan) Magazine lads to the meet??
I think it would be great publicity for the club and a great chance to get a few cars in the next months issue, I got the first issue today and it's very impressive! very technical with alot of proper serious car talk, with advise about car setup techniques and promoting the irish trackday and tuning scene! I've only just started reading it but it is exellent quality!
In the trackday section, there's a few shots of the forester mid corner :dance: check out the next months issue for a feature on my car :dance: savage
Any way! What do you's think??
Dan

[/quote]

Good man Dan for ringing City west!

Thats a great Idea to bring the Jap mag lads along! You can never have to much publisity!

Lads Just so everyone Knows the Meet is at city west at 8 PM.

Any other meet up point mensioned are link up points only!

Please take Care Travelling from one point to another and arrive alive as the add goes! Have a great one lades and I'll see you all soon!

Enjoy your Evening! :thumbsup: :subaru:

PS with the mag Lads Present please do not act the c***! I know none of you will but the night meets are only taking off in Dublin so just a reminder! thanks again! :thumbsup: :D

Good stuff Eric! Your damn right! this can very easily by fooked up by someone driving antisocially!
Take it handy! :thumbsup:
Dan

City West Hotel! Around 8 O'clock

1 Dan forester sti
2 sti garda
3 nick spec c

looking forward to it
1 Dan forester sti
2 sti garda
3 nick spec c
4 jafro

1 Dan forester sti
2 sti garda
3 nick spec c
4 jafro
5 Mark Cahill

Anyone else heading from Drogheda direction?

Back