Dublin night meet Wednesday April 16th

great meet lads! Will defo be at all the ones i can in the future, sorry i had to bale just as everyone was going into the hotel, im on call this week in work and just my luck i got a call! What time did the guy from the magazine turn up? probably just after i left, knowing my luck!

goin mad i missed this 1 lads just somethin came up last nite that i couldnt get out of sounds like a good meet

Was a great night lads, really enjoyed it. It was a great location to meet. I think Dan fancys himself as a budding photographer.

sorry lads i had 2 run too... shouldnt have brought my friends they lost interest after ten minutes!!!

The MIJ lads arrived just as we were heading in to get grub!
They didn't start taking pictures till we finished dinner!
Dan

i have a few pics to put up too. by the way... forrester = amazing. good man yourself!!!

great night lads good company good food good mag great cars and by the way BLUETOOTH ROCKS........................
Keith dont dis the laggin jacket ha ha
looking forward to the next meet already as a new member i was made feel welcome by everyone
fair play to the mij lads for hooking us up with the freebie mag reads really well and very informative
cant wait to see the photos shoot in the next issue
:subaru:
sti garda that wagon is savage

savage night lads ,

thanks for da lend of da jumper dan probably would ave froze me nuts off without it !

sti GARDA seriously that wagon is sweet , , not sure bout da lizards tho haha ,

nxt meet can't come soon enough !

fair play to all who attended , big respect

Tommy ,

@ Tommy and Jafro

cheers lads, good to hear she turns heads!!!
your motors are the same, actually everything there last nite was a head turner, we even turned our
heads for that tool in the volvo!!!!! (WATCH THE BLOCK ON THE GROUND)

great nite lads, oh BLUETOOTH DOES ROCK :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger:

well lads and lasses may is another month lets head to the uneven postcode side of town once the nosh is as good as citywest whay savage pizzas

yeah im definatley lookin forward to the next one. did any1 see the mondeo nearly reverse into me!? wasnt happy bout that!!

was that you. we were trying to figure out later on who it was. :ponder:

yeah a lot off oooohs and aaaaahs coming from us all while seeing it nearly hit into ya. :hang:

lucky escape :thumbsup:

yeah id say another millimetre and id have had a nice claim.... dammit!!! good thing i flashed my lights!!! mirrors are for using people!!! :angry:

Back