Door dinted by dick head today in car park.

Lidl is a nightmare for it.
[/quote

i was waiting in my car in lidl carpark one evening and i saw a woman driver reverse her car into someones headlamp and it was in sh1t sorry to hear what happened eric :angry1:

theres nothin worse sorry to hear bout this eric maybe he was starin at ur lovely new mirriors and thats how it happened :icon_lol: i got out of my car 1 day a few months ago and just by chance i walked around by the back of it and found a chunk of paint missin from the back bumper havent a clue how or where it happened there was just a slight crease as if it got hit by somethin its so annoyin u put alot of time and effort in2 keepin ur car lookin well just for some tosser to come along and wreck it in a couple of seconds wee should have a national 'slap a carpark idiot in the head day'

[quote author=b4heaven link=topic=8766.msg104485#msg104485 date=1218205093]
theres nothin worse sorry to hear bout this eric maybe he was starin at your lovely new mirriors and thats how it happened :icon_lol: i got out of my car 1 day a few months ago and just by chance i walked around by the back of it and found a chunk of paint missin from the back bumper havent a clue how or where it happened there was just a slight crease as if it got hit by somethin its so annoyin u put alot of time and effort in2 keepin your car lookin well just for some tosser to come along and wreck it in a couple of seconds wee should have a national 'slap a carpark idiot in the head day'
[/quote]

Ah sure when you go shoppin or whatever you can bring that fancy Jeep ya got and hey presto no more dents on your leggy :lol: :lol: :icon_nana:

what a balls :wall: the same happened to me a few weeks back but it was the brothers impreza and not my leggy :shock2: :hammerhead:

I gave a loan of my car to my housemate while i was away there on holidays and when he was in a carpark, someone scraped along my car,

and once again for the 3rd or fourth time,

I have to get my front bumper fixed again. :angry1: :angry1:

Back