Door dinted by dick head today in car park.

E

ericsti

Well lads it finaly happened, I came out of lidl today and was meet with a dint the size of your tum nail in the drivers door of my car. Half way up the door in line with the mirrors. :angry1:

There was no car there and the dint had had a hand run across it has if they had checked their handy work before moving their car else where. Nothing on camera as they where facing the other direction.

It realy recked my day, :angry1:

I'm going to take the door card off tomorrow and see if it will push back out at all. Fingers crossed.

sorry to hear that eric, wan**rs, they need :new_2gunsfiring_v1: :new_2gunsfiring_v1: :new_2gunsfiring_v1:!!!

hopefully you can get it sorted tomorrow when you take that door card off, best of luck.

jonnie

try dent master or some crowd like that, just in case you mite crack the paint....that could be worse.

I know there was a thread on here b4 about Dent master but when I do a search all it gives me is this thread. Anyone got a number and are they dear.

sorry to hear this eric be careful not to crack the paint if your gonna push it out yourself :thumbsup:
this sort of thing makes me sick car parks are full of inconsiderate ejeits :angry1:

gutted to hear that one,the cameras might not have got there head but car make, model, colour, reg would have been picked up, worth a shot :whistle:

Oh man so sorry 2 hear eric. Dere's so many of dem fooks out dere, shud be a day put aside 4 beatin dem. :angry1: Hope u get it sorted mate and its not 2 expensive!

happened to me before in lidl coolock with that biotch in the sabb :angry1: the carpark seems to be very tight in some lidls you'd be safer parking out on the road hope you get sorted :thumbsup:

sorry to hear this eric,happened to my front bumper around 2 months ago, had to get the whole resprayed :angry1:

Sorry to hear it mate,know how ya feel,someone decided to walk all over the bonnet of my car a few weeks ago :angry1: :angry1:

Sorry to hear about this Eric, it happen to me last year in Dundrum car park...some old b*tch in a banged up Polo put a crease in my front passenger door :wall:
I waited and confronted her but without proof there's no way of doing anything - she nearly sh1t herself when she saw me waiting for her :lol:
Anyway, I got mine fixed by Damien from The Dent Man
He's based in Monaghan but is regualrly in Dublin, only cost €80 and you'd never know the dent was there, I'm really happy with it :thumbsup:

I hate parking my car anywhere coz of this, some people just don't give a fcuk about other peoples cars.

I have a couple of dings in my car too, maybe there would be enough interest now in arranging for one of those dents-away companies to attend a club meet/evening meet to do a few cars at once, I'm sure they would offer a good discount?

[quote author=STi Brian link=topic=8766.msg104416#msg104416 date=1218182777]
I hate parking my car anywhere coz of this, some people just don't give a fcuk about other peoples cars.

I have a couple of dings in my car too, maybe there would be enough interest now in arranging for one of those dents-away companies to attend a club meet/evening meet to do a few cars at once, I'm sure they would offer a good discount?
[/quote]

You could be right there brian. Thanks warrtster for the link. I was just putting in Dent master and getting nothing. Was forgetting the "The"

like that....i dont wash the car myself anymore cos you would spot everything.
is it dear to get done, how do they price it?

Back