Debating wether il sell my Impreza or not , very low mileage 85000km 4 new tires new

Lad I'm 30 and had to transfer all my no clames bonus over 2 my Subaru 2 insure it. I only drive it 2 rally's and charity runs.
The tax is d biggest killer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jesus man that's a lot of money then considering , it's sickening for the amount of times you would drive it like , I know that's the other side of things too , what Subaru have u got ??

744b0f3c092f1716fda721a0523aa096.jpg

It was a barn find lad.
A lot of time and money gong into it.
Have it in garage again now gettin ready for summer.

Sometimes you get lucky man eh , nice to have something different , air of people told me not to buy a Subaru but sher hey u only live once I guess , hopefully I can insure it then I won't have to sell it , I'm not sure what it's worth either

Lad they goin up in value. Every where I go I meet lads askin me will I sell mine.
It's 1 car in my yard that's not for sale.

That's true I suppose good ones are hard got anyway , well when u have a good one no point then it would only break your heart man , colour is unreal in them

Where u from lad.
What kinda money u thinkin of askin for ur car

Down in cork man , I was going to put it up for €6500 and see what I get offered

That's a fair price lad. It looks very well.
I'm not 2 far from u. I'm out near Killarney.
Have u any more cars

Thanks man , I'm hoping to get down for the rally anyway this year , no just this a transit and a diesel skoda [emoji23]

Do u have open drive in d skoda. If u do u could drive away d Subaru

Afraid not , and my policy ain't up till November [emoji24] I'm going to try and get my father insured on it and maybe try it that way because there is no way I can pay 5200

No lad that's mad.
I'm payin €1800 on 3 yokes all 2 gether and I thinks that's bad

That's enough even considering u can only drive one at a time [emoji24]and they way things seem to be going with insurance can't see it getting any better anytime soon

Any interest in my Legacy? Very easy insure I'm 22 n paying 1600 on it
Add is on here in For Sale Section

Hey man sorry nice car but wouldn't have any interest , best of luck with your sale though [emoji3][emoji106]

Back