Debating wether il sell my Impreza or not , very low mileage 85000km 4 new tires new

williamj1991

Sunday Drivers
Debating wether il sell my Impreza or not , very low mileage 85000km 4 new ti...

8c4ff8e56afde51e0e18947bf1024e7b.jpg
e2654d938a75f3ed099a3ba4af5b4ad4.jpg

Last edited:
Can you be more specific on spec...rather that just mentioning modifications...could you start with make and model..the more detail you can provide the more chance you have of getting someone's attention and possibly a sale

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Debating wether il sell my Impreza or not , very low mileage 85000km 4 new ti...

Can you be more specific on spec...rather that just mentioning modifications...could you start with make and model..the more detail you can provide the more chance you have of getting someone's attention and possibly a sale

Ya it's a Subaru Impreza 99 type ra limited edition 632-1000

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Continue..maybe tell us who manufactured the up rated parts? What condition the interior is on? So on....

I put up the list when placing the add a lot of it seems to be missing

V5 RA limited should have roof vent if STI.

Is Limited plaque black or blue? Chassis code?

Looks like it's a 99 V5 WRX RA Limited with some mods.

Last edited:

V5 RA limited should have roof vent if STI.

Is Limited plaque black or blue? Chassis code?

Looks like it's a 99 V5 WRX RA Limited with some mods.

Last edited:
D insurance is a killer alrite.
Lovely car u will be sorry for sellin it

Thanks man , I know yeah I'm hoping to sort something maybe during week but it's my last hope, if I can insure it il definely keep it anyway bud

I'm not too sure to be honest man il have a look , not exactly up to date with the models and stuff so thanks for helping out , wouldn't know a whole pile about cars just always liked Subarus but can't seem to insure car now so up for sale ,

No worries we'll point you in the right direction!

I'm payin €900 a year third party.
A lot of money for a car driven 6or7 k a year

I'm payin €900 a year third party.
A lot of money for a car driven 6or7 k a year

Exactly that's a lot of money although I would gladly pay that I'm only 24 and there quoting me 5200€ and I probably would be lucky to drive the car 3-4 times a month as I have a diesel because I do a lot of travelling with work

Lad I'm 30 and had to transfer all my no clames bonus over 2 my Subaru 2 insure it. I only drive it 2 rally's and charity runs.
The tax is d biggest killer

Back