Dan's Forester for sale, (Not any more) It was just thought!

Re: Dan's Forester for sale, (Maybe)

Alright Dan :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Is it yoursle that does be around rathcoole in the '04 FSTI ??
I've never seen hem myself but I've heard about it!
She got whiteline control springs in the back and Tein up front, I did this because the whiteline front were abit to hard for my (then) pregnant wifey
But the whiteline are fine all round :thumbsup: the teins are just abit softer, But not worth buying two sets of springs for, (you can only buy front and rear set)
I have front ones spare but ther rear tein spring leave the back of the car to high and to hard!
Get adjustable antiroll bars too, and alighnment by Jomo, (not advanced pitcock) transforms the car!
Let me know if I can help with anything,
Get yourself signed up as a full member and get yourself to the next meet, Show her off!
Dan :?

1st one is standard
2nd is lowered with origional wheels
3rd is lowered dressed in her warpaint and with new wheels :thumbsup:

family 1st,car 2nd.

unless its a subaru :subaru: :subaru: only messin....
Could take a while to sell though :dunno: best :dunno: bet is to find a different avenue.
Can you not borrow on the equity of the house(profit made on house since bought)
Alan

They will only re-mortgage upto 80% of the value of the property, that wont get me enough! :wall:
I think I'm going to offer the site owner over the asking price on the condition they wait till I sell mine! Costs more but I'm sure it's worth it!
All the banks reckon that property will drop another 10% before they level off :wall: :wall:
It's a pain in the arse,
I don't think the selling the Forester is going to do anything for me anyway (thank god(kinda)) :wall: Bank doesn't want to give me a commercial mortgage because in 2005 I took on a business partner (my best mate for 7yrs) and it didn't work out (the lazy big shite) and he ran me into the ground and I had to pay him to fook off , All in all by end of 2005 I was €27K in dept and it took to sept of 2006 working litterally every hour to get out of it, I did and have been doing grand since, But It's a big black mark,
I've never missed a mortgage re-payment and even though the books have been healthy for the past 2 years they won't touch me!
My only option is to get the the site owner to wait for me!
So Forester is not for sale anymore! :dance: :dance: :dance:
Thanks for your support and help lads! :thumbsup:
Dan

Super duper extra large :thumbsup: :lol:
I'm a sucker for detail :D
Dan

P.s. Is this the Irish Saab Drivers Club?? :nana: :lol:

good to hear you're not selling dan :thumbsup:

i was afraid to read thread when i saw it :( couldn't believe you were selling! :shock:

I hope everything works out for you!! :pray:

Keep us posted :thumbsup:

I'm meeting the auctioner tomorrow to see what he can do for me!
Fingers crossed! :pray:
Thanx again
Dan

Good man Dan, delighted to hear it won't have to come to you selling to forester, I just can't wait to see 600bhp in that thing :subaru:

But of course the dream house up on the lakes there is so much more important, if it comes down to it don't hesitate to sell her if needs be :thumbsup:

[quote author=forester sti link=topic=8075.msg97021#msg97021 date=1215031649]
Alright Dan :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Is it yoursle that does be around rathcoole in the '04 FSTI ??
I've never seen hem myself but I've heard about it!
She got whiteline control springs in the back and Tein up front, I did this because the whiteline front were abit to hard for my (then) pregnant wifey
But the whiteline are fine all round :thumbsup: the teins are just abit softer, But not worth buying two sets of springs for, (you can only buy front and rear set)
I have front ones spare but ther rear tein spring leave the back of the car to high and to hard!
Get adjustable antiroll bars too, and alighnment by Jomo, (not advanced pitcock) transforms the car!
Let me know if I can help with anything,
Get yourself signed up as a full member and get yourself to the next meet, Show her off!
Dan :?

1st one is standard
2nd is lowered with origional wheels
3rd is lowered dressed in her warpaint and with new wheels :thumbsup:
[/quote]

Thanks for the reply.

It won't have been mine you saw as I'm from Cambridgeshire!!

So they are the 'control' springs rather than the 'flatout' ones, that's interesting as I was lead to believe that this wouldn't lower the car.

I spoke to Tein and they say they don't make a set of springs so I presume you are using the Impreza ones instead?

I'll figure out how to sign up for full membership tonight and maybe we can speak more via PM?

thanks again,

Dan

The tein set are the  S-teck for the SG5 forester, The rear springs don't suit our cars!
I got the model of whitelines off Curtis at Powerstation/litchfield in gloucester,(about 100mile from you, they have done this on a few foresters, and make sure to get at least the rear adjustable antiroll bar (24mm preferably) and drop links, tighten it up if you want less understeer! loosen it off for more comfort on sh1t roads, 2 nuts so easily done!
Let me know if I can help with anything, I,ve done alot of reseach into most aspects of the forester sti, ie. Our 2.5 engines have a slightly high compression ratio so they develope more power than uk EJ25's with the same mods, even though our intercoolers are 20% smaller, (straight swap,easy upgrade) :dance:
Keep in touch :thumbsup:
Dan

[quote author=forester sti link=topic=8075.msg97219#msg97219 date=1215110571]
The tein set are the S-teck for the SG5 forester, The rear springs don't suit our cars!
I got the model of whitelines off Curtis at Powerstation/litchfield in gloucester,(about 100mile from you, they have done this on a few foresters, and make sure to get at least the rear adjustable antiroll bar (24mm preferably) and drop links, tighten it up if you want less understeer! loosen it off for more comfort on sh1t roads, 2 nuts so easily done!
Let me know if I can help with anything, I,ve done alot of reseach into most aspects of the forester sti, ie. Our 2.5 engines have a slightly high compression ratio so they develope more power than uk EJ25's with the same mods, even though our intercoolers are 20% smaller, (straight swap,easy upgrade) :dance:
Keep in touch :thumbsup:
Dan
[/quote]

Thanks Dan, that's really useful. I'll give Curtis a call tomorrow and order a set.

The rear doesn't look like it lowered very much but that could be the angle of the picture I guess.

My email address is dan.benham@hotmail.co.uk (I can't figure out the membership thing for this site!) Do you still have the front whiteline springs you took off the car to replace with the Tein's?

Back