Dan's Forester for sale, (Not any more) It was just thought!

F

forester sti

Lads,
I'm a bit desperate, A site has come up close to were I live, It has planning on it already, which is absolutly necissery as I'm not local!
My problems is they won't sell to me if I have to sell my own house to fund it!! But the Bank wont give me a bridger morgage!
SO my only option is a Commercial morgage, BUT they will only give me 75%, SO I still need to come up with €60,000 deposit!
And the only thing of value that I own is my Forester! I don't want to and It might not even happen but if I don't exhaust even option I Know I'll regret it if I loose out on this site! It's perfect!
SO my question is, What do you's think My forester is worth??? It's only short term as I can Sell my own gaf In my own time!
Nothing quite like it to compare!

Spec

Engine: EJ25, TD05 20g , 386 bhp @6900 and 408 lb/ft @ 3100, 22mpg ave (27mpg wifey driving) serviced very regularly, All done By STI Tuning
Breathing: APS Induction in the wing, Full 3" Miltek System with sports cat! (another 15bhp to be liberated with a de-cat)
Brakes: Front Porsche 911 gt3 rs cup car 6 pots on AP 355mm grooved discs and Rear Boxter S 4 pots Braided lines all round (spare €400 race pads)
Suspension: Tein front springs and Whiteline rear springs, Whiteline Rear adjustable antiroll bar, Jomo custom camber bolts and geometry setup
Wheels: Brand new 18"X8" OZ ultraleggras €1500 with €1000 worth of perrelli PZero 235/45/18, Spare 18" STi wheel and good Ventus track tyres
Exterior: Xenon Head lamps, STi front splitter, Front and rear body coloured spats and 4.5" Exhaust
Interior: Parrot Bluetooth phone kit (colour screen and stores your phone book) Alpine iPod head unit, Full set defi gauges in spare space under head unit,
She has 27,000 km on her now And has never missed a beat, and she's been tryed and tested on mant occasions, No Problems!
No expense ever spared on her and never abused, (over revved or badly maintained)
She's a cracker I'll defo buy an other when things get sorted! And I'll do every thing the same!
This might never happen But I need to keep my options open!
So what do you's think???
I can't find A pic of her with the new wheels and rear brakes, Anyone got a good one??
Thanks lads

Re: Dan's Forester for sale, (Maybe)

The end is near :cry:
Cant believe this Dan, Best of luck with the sale :thumbsup:

Pete

dan your mad dont sell that its a 1 of a kind! (in a way)

you will struggle to sell that for anywhere near the money it stands you...people are scared sh!tless now to buy anything..if you could come up with another solution , let the car depreciate as it should try keep the miles down on her and in 5 years it will probably get you a great price...hopefully when everyone figures out this oil crisis and enviromental bullsh!t is nothing but nonsense

has to be another way around it dan u'll never be happy if u get rid of her rob a bank it would be easier and less painful :D :thumbsup:

Have to agree with Dagnut, you'll be very lucky to get anywhere near the price u want for it, just look at the problems some other the other lads on here are having selling and even then when they finally do its no where near the price they want for them.

You could try stick it up in the English site's maybe you'll have better luck over there.

Personally i think if you sell it your always gonna regret it, but i understand that family comes first and with house prices and people unwilling to buy them you gotta do what you gotta do for your family's future.

Just out of interest what do you think its worth personally?

35k is probably all shes worth dan!!!!!
can you put 15k in credit union and borrow 4 times your balance?????
:dunno: :dunno:

It might never happen!
It could all still fall through, And then I'll have tp just stick to what I've got, :? Some times it's better to want what you have, Than have what you want! :dunno:
I am wrecking my head trying to come up with the money for somewere!
It's only fooking short term! Does Any one in the club happen to have about €50K in there arse pocket they don't need for a few months :D :doh:
Theres this one on carzone! I suppose if you were to compare, this would be the forester eqivelent of a WRX SL as opposed to a heavily modded STI
Higher milage to!
http://www.carzone.ie/used-cars/Subaru/Forester/2.5-XT/1056436/
Or a bog Standard '06 Forester STI off litchfeild on the road here for about €37,000! inc VRT still needing mapping
The brake setup alone cost about €4,000 and the parts bill for the engine mods were about another €4,000 not inc labour and mapping,
Might never happen,
Dan

a day i never thought id see :cry: but if the site is just what you want,i dont blame ya :thumbsup: ud always get another forester :)
either way best of luck with everything dan :thumbsup: hope it all works well out well for ya...

You cant sell your pride and joy Dan.
Did you hear about that millionares lotto, 20euro a ticket. Only 300,000 tickets, 2 million euro winners then lots of smaller money prizes.
Anyway. Im going to be one of the million winners so ill give you the 60k for your deposit when i win so you dont have to sell up :thumbsup:

if it was me id sell the car and go for it, if it all works out you can always get another forrester and start all over again...

easy solution:
Get the missus out working 2 jobs
Kids are never too young to work
i have a spare shotgun you can borrow

You can keep your pride and joy and build that dream house! Just my 2 cents! :thumbsup:

Thanks lads,
I'll now in the next day or two what I have to do, I'll keep you's posted! :thumbsup:
Dan

best of luck Dan , hope the site is worth it .Shame to see such a well looked after car go to some knobhead , .

could you not of just said 'my' forester for sale no? :D :D

good luck with whatever decision you come upon :thumbsup:

Sell up if its for a house site.......

can always buy another..

would think 35k be about correst.....

It'll be a sad day too see this go but if you feel you need to sell it dan,then best of luck :thumbsup:

As said above id look into selling on english sites!you'd prob get a bit more interest from pistonheads or the like as you would from an irish site!

Best of luck with whatever you decide!

Hi Dan,

Not a reply regarding the sale of your car but I'm hoping you can answer a quick question?

I also own a Forester STi and I'm looking to fit lowering springs to it. I can't seem to find anyone who has fitted just springs to an FSTI, unitl I noticed you have already done this!

What I wanted to know was... are the whiteline springs fitted to your car the 'flatout' version or 'control'? Also, do you have any before/after pics you could let me see so I can get an idea of the amount of drop?

Trying to find info on the FSTI is a nitemare!!

thanks in advance.

Dan (another one)

Hope it sells Dan, A site with planning is once in a lifetime chance :thumbsup:
Good luck with the sale :thumbsup:
Cheers
John

Back